+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kerry

Kerry

Director of Mergers & Acquisitions

Me in 3 words: Funny, loyal, hip

My greatest achievement to date: Moving to London alone and traveling in Asia for three months alone.

Why I haven't found the man of my dreams: I haven't met him yet; physical, mental and spiritual chemistry is hard to find.

You'd think they could have taken a better picture than this one. I liked her fine until she got kind of snarky at the rose ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    You'd think they could have taken a better picture than this one. I liked her fine until she got kind of snarky at the rose ceremony.
    As I said on another thread, she's a temporarily-flying-under-the-radar troublemaker if I've ever heard one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    I agree, she seemed classier than most, not that that seems to be too difficuly among this group, but that kind of washed away for me at the RC.

Having said that though, she still doesn't seem remotely the type of woman I'd match Charlie up with.

Agreed ... she seemed like a good one early on in the episode ... at the RC ... what a snark! Not as out there with her snarkiness as Krisily and Danushka, but a backstabbing kind of snark.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I agree, she seemed classier than most, not that that seems to be too difficuly among this group, but that kind of washed away for me at the RC.
    If "classy" means older, I'd have to agree..

What is going on with that top? That top wouldn't look good on any bodytype.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

She was just kind of weird all around. Eyes kind of creeped me out and the way she was holding her arms and neck at the rose ceremony. Did anyone else notice this. It was like she couldn't turn her head or something. Weird. She seemed out of her element here and should have been on Byron's season.

+ Reply to Thread