+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kara

FORT Newbie

Big Mistake

Not sure what Chuck was thinking letting Kara go...She is cute, and actually has a good head on her shoulders...Looks like he just wants to mess around instead of finding a wife

LG.
    Welcome, mdog.

I think that Charlie honestly liked Kara, but the thought of an "instant family" wasn't as appealing to him as the possibilities he saw with the other, non-mom bachelorettes. As a single mom who has single mom friends, it's my personal observation that guys who are interested in dating single moms (who are upfront about their status as moms, not moms who hide their mom status until after they've dated someone a while - and some people do that) are generally looking for something pretty darn serious from a relationship. I think we can thank Cuba Gooding Jr's speech to Tom Cruise in Jerry Maguire to not mess around with the single moms, or else just that people with any sense don't want to hurt a child by allowing the child to get close to them if they aren't serious about sticking around. Not every single person is interested in a relationship with someone who has kids, and it's better for everyone that way I think. I hope Kara is swamped with offers by nice guys who aren't driving the pimp-mobile now that she's been on the show and finds someone awesome.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Or Chuckie is just that shallow . Rug rat ? Let me outta here .. That girl was sweet, and I wondered how the heck she got put in the middle of the cast from the best little whorehouse in uh NYC .

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    I hope Kara is swamped with offers by nice guys who aren't driving the pimp-mobile now that she's been on the show and finds someone awesome.
    Yep. She's a great catch.

easily distracted
    Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Or Chuckie is just that shallow . Rug rat ? Let me outta here .
    Not wanting to date someone with a child is not necessarily shallow. I don't think there's anything wrong with being a single parent, but I also don't think there's anything wrong with not wanting to date a single parent.

Having said that, I'm glad that Kara did not end up with Charlie, because I think they are at very different places in their lives. I hope she meets someone nice who wants similar things out of life.

Remember Kara, from Charlie's season, the single Mom? Well, I just saw a commercial for a show called, "Gay, Straight, or Taken" and she was the contestant trying to determine if three men were... well... gay, straight, or taken.

I'm not sure if the episode has already aired or not, if anyone else caught it, can you update us on what happened?

Thanks!

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dzigner;2204040;
    Remember Kara, from Charlie's season, the single Mom? Well, I just saw a commercial for a show called, "Gay, Straight, or Taken" and she was the contestant trying to determine if three men were... well... gay, straight, or taken.

I'm not sure if the episode has already aired or not, if anyone else caught it, can you update us on what happened?

Thanks!
    Say, dzigner, thanks for the info.... keep us informed if you hear anymore about her. I really liked her and thought she seemed very sincere and caring about her daughter.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2204080;
    Say, dzigner, thanks for the info.... keep us informed if you hear anymore about her. I really liked her and thought she seemed very sincere and caring about her daughter.

I thought she was darling!! I think she would make a good Bachelorette, and would bring another dimension to the show.

Quote Originally Posted by dzigner;2204040;

Thanks!
    I think that she is on the 8 pm show tonight (1/15). Things go so quickly on that show if you blink you may miss her episode.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12