+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: Jenny

  1. #1
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485

    Jenny



    Marketing Coordinator

    Age: 23

    Me in 3 words: Witty, extroverted, opinionated

    My greatest achievement to date: Living and working in Hong Kong and China completely by myself without knowing a word of Chinese.

    Why I haven't found the man of my dreams: Location, location, location. I feel that living in this city has been a huge part of why I've had a limited selection.

  2. #2
    Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    New York
    Age
    53
    Posts
    3,602
    a smart brunette doesn't stand a chance......

  3. #3
    FORT Fan SeaMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    204
    I like her. She seems smart and carries herself well ( so far). But I have to agree with museumguy when he says a smart, brunette doesn't stand a chance. It's sad.

  4. #4
    Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    From Here to Eternity
    Posts
    1,149
    "I wasn't talking to you, Jenny. If I were talking to you, I'd say 'Jenny' "

    For that reason alone, I always want Jennys in every reality show. We watch The L Word as well, and have to bring up that quote at least once per week, because L Word has a particularly obnoxious Jenny.

    So, I was pleased to see her on the show. It's a shame she bothered to spend all that time in China and was proud of the fact she doesn't know a word of Chinese. That doesn't seem like something to be proud of.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

  5. #5
    is mostly lurking... Secret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog
    "I wasn't talking to you, Jenny. If I were talking to you, I'd say 'Jenny' "

    For that reason alone, I always want Jennys in every reality show. We watch The L Word as well, and have to bring up that quote at least once per week, because L Word has a particularly obnoxious Jenny.

    So, I was pleased to see her on the show. It's a shame she bothered to spend all that time in China and was proud of the fact she doesn't know a word of Chinese. That doesn't seem like something to be proud of.
    I think of that quote every single time I see her name. Now, I'll probably hear it when I watch the show, too. At this stage of the game, I rarely even bother to learn all of their names, but I think I'll remember 'Jenny.'

    As to her 'proudest acheivement' I didn't read it to mean that she was proud that she didn't learn a lick of Chinese, but that she managed to make it without knowing Chinese.

    (Or, you were being tongue in cheek with your comment and I missed it.. )

  6. #6
    FORT Newbie Beesenitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Edmonton, Canada
    Age
    35
    Posts
    44
    To me, she is by far the hottest and smartest chick on the show.


    (The fact that she lives in my hometown helps, too)!

    I like her way more than the other E-Town gal, Kimberly.

  7. #7
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485
    After seeing the previews I'm really looking forward to hearing what she has to say at the RC next week.

  8. #8
    Skye's BootyGuard Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    5,661
    Quote Originally Posted by Beesenitch
    To me, she is by far the hottest and smartest chick on the show.


    (The fact that she lives in my hometown helps, too)!

    I like her way more than the other E-Town gal, Kimberly.
    agree, i think Jenny is beautiful... Kimberly is only cute to me from a distance




  9. #9
    FORT Regular DARtheSTAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    66
    whoohoo Canadian girl!! Shes gorgeous too!

    I don't seem to remember Canadian girls or guys being on these shows before, is this a first for the Bachelor?

  10. #10
    FORT Fanatic Danger Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    660
    Quote Originally Posted by DARtheSTAR
    whoohoo Canadian girl!! Shes gorgeous too!

    I don't seem to remember Canadian girls or guys being on these shows before, is this a first for the Bachelor?
    I'm pretty sure there have been Canadian girls on before but I can't specify any at the moment. But I do know that Jesse is a Canadaian.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.