+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jenny

Jenny

Marketing Coordinator

Me in 3 words: Witty, extroverted, opinionated

My greatest achievement to date: Living and working in Hong Kong and China completely by myself without knowing a word of Chinese.

Why I haven't found the man of my dreams: Location, location, location. I feel that living in this city has been a huge part of why I've had a limited selection.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    a smart brunette doesn't stand a chance......

I like her. She seems smart and carries herself well ( so far). But I have to agree with museumguy when he says a smart, brunette doesn't stand a chance. It's sad.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    "I wasn't talking to you, Jenny. If I were talking to you, I'd say 'Jenny' "

For that reason alone, I always want Jennys in every reality show. We watch The L Word as well, and have to bring up that quote at least once per week, because L Word has a particularly obnoxious Jenny.

So, I was pleased to see her on the show. It's a shame she bothered to spend all that time in China and was proud of the fact she doesn't know a word of Chinese. That doesn't seem like something to be proud of.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog
    "I wasn't talking to you, Jenny. If I were talking to you, I'd say 'Jenny' "

For that reason alone, I always want Jennys in every reality show. We watch The L Word as well, and have to bring up that quote at least once per week, because L Word has a particularly obnoxious Jenny.

So, I was pleased to see her on the show. It's a shame she bothered to spend all that time in China and was proud of the fact she doesn't know a word of Chinese. That doesn't seem like something to be proud of.
    I think of that quote every single time I see her name. Now, I'll probably hear it when I watch the show, too. At this stage of the game, I rarely even bother to learn all of their names, but I think I'll remember 'Jenny.'

As to her 'proudest acheivement' I didn't read it to mean that she was proud that she didn't learn a lick of Chinese, but that she managed to make it without knowing Chinese.

(Or, you were being tongue in cheek with your comment and I missed it.. )

To me, she is by far the hottest and smartest chick on the show.

(The fact that she lives in my hometown helps, too)!

I like her way more than the other E-Town gal, Kimberly.

After seeing the previews I'm really looking forward to hearing what she has to say at the RC next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Beesenitch
    To me, she is by far the hottest and smartest chick on the show.

(The fact that she lives in my hometown helps, too)!

I like her way more than the other E-Town gal, Kimberly.
    agree, i think Jenny is beautiful... Kimberly is only cute to me from a distance

whoohoo Canadian girl!! Shes gorgeous too!

I don't seem to remember Canadian girls or guys being on these shows before, is this a first for the Bachelor?

Quote Originally Posted by DARtheSTAR
    whoohoo Canadian girl!! Shes gorgeous too!

I don't seem to remember Canadian girls or guys being on these shows before, is this a first for the Bachelor?
    I'm pretty sure there have been Canadian girls on before but I can't specify any at the moment. But I do know that Jesse is a Canadaian.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast