+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jenny

Being on the Bachelor sounds like a complete and TOTAL DRAG.

No music
    No radio
    No cell phones
    NOTHING TO DO!

I've always wondered how these girls can ever be attracted "to the Bachelor"...well, it's cause they're bored NUMB out of their skulls! The guy looks like a night in shining armour because he is a guy that lets the ladies DO SOMETHING!

Quote Originally Posted by Beesenitch
    Being on the Bachelor sounds like a complete and TOTAL DRAG.

No music
    No radio
    No cell phones
    NOTHING TO DO!

I've always wondered how these girls can ever be attracted "to the Bachelor"...well, it's cause they're bored NUMB out of their skulls! The guy looks like a night in shining armour because he is a guy that lets the ladies DO SOMETHING!
    Of course the cell phone ban allows product placement calls. Remember Jerry calling Sarah W in episode one (referenced in my avatar) and also the phone call to Jerry.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    One night, they're like, 'OK, if you guys do this for a while, we'll let you listen to music for 15 minutes.
    Maybe this is how the producers got the girls to do the matching pj party and belly shots and the Hootchfest.. they were bribed with sounds of rock music in the distance... ok girls, act stupid for the cameras and we'll turn up the radio!!
    it's detention camp for "ho s"!!!
    byw. did you notice that Kara said she got to talk to her daughter? So either those gestapo producers either had pity on her and gave her five minutes of "Sprint" time or she hi-jacked the phone and ran to the bathroom to call!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

FORT Fanatic

Edmonton Radio Interviews with Jenny

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    They must have behaved very well to get to go out to the bar and drink with total strangers!!

She does seem to have her head on straight. Except for this quote:

"Being on the show was a big deal, but once is enough," she says. "But, on the off-chance they asked me to be The Bachelorette... well, maybe."

FORT Fan
    Those "strangers" were part of the TB crew and producers.

I thought it was interesting that in the radio interview Jenny says that they were't rifling through Kimberly's suitcase--that only Sarah B apparently did that--but that most of the clothes in the ho fashion show were actually courtesy of Sarah W.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain
    I thought it was interesting that in the radio interview Jenny says that they were't rifling through Kimberly's suitcase--that only Sarah B apparently did that--but that most of the clothes in the ho fashion show were actually courtesy of Sarah W.
    Yeah, I noticed that, do you think our "assistant fashion designer" designs "HO couture" clothes??
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Debster and Cafegirl, thanks so much for posting the articles. Between the two of them, we get a good insight into the whole magical process. I've always understood how the isolating nature of the show could make the man seem much more desirable than in a normal situation, but I didn't realize the producers went quite so far as to reward certain behaviors. It would seem they're not that far away from being lab rats.

The quote below astounded me. I would have expected her to be worried about her family's reaction, or friends' reactions to how she came off on tv, but this young lady is worried about how the mayor will perceive her actions. For some reason, the idea of that just tickles me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Debster
    "I tried not to edit myself, but I kept thinking about the mayor watching it. I didn't want to come home and be embarrassed about anything I did."
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Fanatic
    Originally Posted by Debster
    "I tried not to edit myself, but I kept thinking about the mayor watching it. I didn't want to come home and be embarrassed about anything I did."

I never thought of worrying about what the mayor thought...but I think of my parents and their church friends and yeah....if I were on The Bachelor I'd be super conscious of my behavior. One of Byron's rejects on his show, Cheresse, made that point when it was fantasy suite time, that she wouldnt want to go home and have her family and friends wondering what went on in the fantasy suite. Some dont seem to care at all. Trista was blatant about sleeping with several men on her show, and before that, on the first Bachelor with Alex Michael.

It's gonna be interesting when Chucklehead's handing out the fantasy suite invitations.
    Last edited by onewally; 04-15-2005 at 04:12 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast