+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Media Thread

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    Raymond claims that since seeing Charlie on The Bachelor he has suffered severe nightmares about his school days.

"I've been reliving high school all over again. My wife wakes me up in the middle of my nightmares because she says she can't stand the screaming.

"But I have forgiven Charlie; my faith says I have to. If I had anything to say to anyone bullied by him or anyone else it would be 'Let go and Let God.' "
    If he's having nightmares and reliving it = PTSD. Counseling will help and then he can move on. Hope he gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by satorus
    If he's having nightmares and reliving it = PTSD. Counseling will help and then he can move on. Hope he gets it.

He could've just changed the channel. Why did he watch if it upset him? He's in control of his remote and he's in control of his thoughts....

The articles are generally right, Charlie is icky and creeepy but for some reason we keep watching.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonDrop
    Charming and polished?
    NFL? ... ..as if he actually plays. I hate that guy.

'The Bachelor' Chooses His Love Match Live" Article

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050510/...achelor/nc:763

'The Bachelor' Chooses His Love Match Live By DERRIK J. LANG, Associated Press Writer

NEW YORK - Unlike previous seasons of ABC's "The Bachelor," Charlie O'Connell will bestow his final rose live on Monday's season finale.

"I'll be happy for Monday when I can date just one girl or start a relationship or whatever it's going to be," said O'Connell, who didn't indicate whether he would propose to one of the finalists.

In the past six finales of the reality dating show including three "Bachelorette" editions the romance-seeker has picked or proposed to his or her choice in a taped ceremony, and the selection has been kept hush-hush for several months.

Not this time.

"I think there's a definite advantage if you're going to try and start a relationship afterward," said O'Connell, brother of "Crossing Jordan" star Jerry O'Connell, of the twist. He made his comments during a conference call with journalists Tuesday.

O'Connell said he went on "three-ish" dates with each finalist and the cameras "were with us and not with us." He also frequently phoned both women.

"I think we were able to let go when the cameras were around, so we were able to let go even more when the cameras weren't around," he said.

O'Connell said he's "definitely leaning one way," but wouldn't elaborate.

"I feel ready for this whole thing to be over," he said. "I'm looking forward to having a girlfriend."
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    "I feel ready for this whole thing to be over," he said. "I'm looking forward to having a girlfriend."
    THe big question here is: will the girlfriend be one of the final two??
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

FORT Fan

Bachelor Renewed

For those of you concerned that this would be the last installment of "The Bachelor", I read this just now....

BACK FOR MORE: Fox renewing Arrested Development and The Bernie Mac Show; ABC bringing back Jake in Progress, Less Than Perfect and The Bachelor, Daily Variety reports.

LG.
    oh good lord, what else can they do with this show. Have the dude date all 25 for three months and just not tell them when he's mentally elminated them?

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    oh good lord, what else can they do with this show. Have the dude date all 25 for three months and just not tell them when he's mentally elminated them?
    OMG what the hell are they thinking???

FORT Fogey
    Well, I think they have finally gotten the right idea. By eliminating the expectation of a proposal it becomes more relaxed and logical. Dropping the lenghty, overly dramatic rose ceremonies and limos has been a step in the right direction as well.

I enjoyed this season more than others.

Now if they showed us more "cast" interaction rather than creating and amplifying the cat fights, it would be much better.

Also - get us some spoilers that we an really sleuth with. More interest and better snarking. You know, just little things - noses and ears and fingernails - that you all do so well!
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast