+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Rose Ceremony Game

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive
    Quote Originally Posted by bchlrtte
    I don't think so...You got them all right too, didn't you? They will probably do it in April, I'm guessing. This is my guess only because when I got the prize for the Jesse season it was late June.

Thanks - yeah I got them all right - along with many others. I thought since they said weekly winners they might have already given some out. Guess we'll wait and see. :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by UOrealityfan
    Thanks - yeah I got them all right - along with many others. I thought since they said weekly winners they might have already given some out. Guess we'll wait and see. :rolleyes
    thanks I was wondering the same thing.

yup, i got them all right too, so it should be interesting...i can't wait for the winner to put up a post...i want to hear from them. i remember something about a couple of seasons ago with the weekly winners: they were posting the same time as all of the 1st and 2nd prize winners. I put my guess in that everyone hears if they were a weekly or grand prize winner at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by UOrealityfan
    Question - Have they given out the prizes for Jen's rose ceremony game?

Hi Guys...I can't find the Fort group!!! What page is it on?? I usually find it rigt away...I was also one that got all right with Jens seaon..why are they soooooooooooooo slow on annoucing winners????

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TxDolphin
    Hi Guys...I can't find the Fort group!!! What page is it on?? I usually find it rigt away...I was also one that got all right with Jens seaon..why are they soooooooooooooo slow on annoucing winners????
    TxDolphin, I just went and checked our FORT group and it has 50 members and says it's full, so I guess a FORT 2 needs to be started.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl
    TxDolphin, I just went and checked our FORT group and it has 50 members and says it's full, so I guess a FORT 2 needs to be started.

Hey.........I started "THE FORT2"..so those who have not joined yet..hop on over..although I have NO clue who to send home..I got them all right last time..but this time I am confuzled!!

Remember to get your picks in today for episode 2! 8pm EDT is the lockout time.

I won a rose ceremony prize from the Byron show and just got it like a month ago. Who knows when they will be notifying the ones from Jen's show.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J.J.
    I won a rose ceremony prize from the Byron show and just got it like a month ago. Who knows when they will be notifying the ones from Jen's show.
    Congrats, J.J!!! I know there are a lot of us here at the FORT who had perfect scores for Jen's show... So far I'm one behind in this game.. and this week is again a "game of chance" with so few clues to go on.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl
    Congrats, J.J!!! I know there are a lot of us here at the FORT who had perfect scores for Jen's show... So far I'm one behind in this game.. and this week is again a "game of chance" with so few clues to go on.
    There's more room in the RCG this time around for making an error and still winning. But I hate guessing replacing sleuthing.

+ Reply to Thread