+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: Rose Ceremony Game

Thanks for the info Zinnia!
    it's really perennialprincess, there just wasn't enough space to fit it all in!

Quote Originally Posted by perennialprince View Post
    hey buckeyegal and arielflies - we are all on the leaderboard! yeah! anyone else from the FORT groups on the leaderboard. How many of you have a perfect score? I thought after all the speculation yesterday that a few people would be fooled into thinking Jehan was staying, but we weren't fooled! ha, someone from the FORT should win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yay! While I was somehow dropped from the FORT group and decided not to join another group, I credit all the forter sleuths with keeping me in there. They must just randomly (computer thingy) choose from the perfect scores to show on the board. Even if I win this next week I'll probably not show - so I'm going to bask while I can

(course it meant I had to forgoe my emotional pick of Jehan and slide back to Susan )

hey buckeyegal and arielflies - we are all on the leaderboard! yeah! anyone else from the FORT groups on the leaderboard. How many of you have a perfect score? I thought after all the speculation yesterday that a few people would be fooled into thinking Jehan was staying, but we weren't fooled! ha, someone from the FORT should win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks perennialprincess, nice to see that I was still on the leaderboard. I'm with everyone else who thinks that it's just a random computer thing that puts us on there. This is the first time in all these years that my name has actually shown on the leaderboard.

I have a perfect score, too, but am not on the leaderboard. I actually changed my pick to go from Susan to Jehan late Monday after all that excellent sleuthing about the bridge in Durham!

Last call for tonight's game. It closes at 7pm EST.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive

Did anyone win from FORT

So - Since we had 28 people in the fort group 100% correct in the RCG - did anyone win anything? Or have they not annouced the weekly & grand prize winners? Thanks
    Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.

Quote Originally Posted by UOrealityfan View Post
    So - Since we had 28 people in the fort group 100% correct in the RCG - did anyone win anything? Or have they not annouced the weekly & grand prize winners? Thanks
    ha! was our FORT group great or what?!?!?!?!

I haven't won anything . . . still waiting for that e-mail telling me I've won the trip to Paris! LOL

anyone know how quickly they announce the prizewinners????
    PP
    it's really perennialprincess, there just wasn't enough space to fit it all in!

+ Reply to Thread