+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 123 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: All Encompassing Speculations and **Spoilers** Thread

cafegirl, suitcase person looks like Charlie to me, those are black maleish looking gloves.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

ABC medianet has pics posted now. We need to get 13 Times or someone with access to post enlargements. (Sorry, with all of the augmentation of the bodies, that was an unfortunate choice of words.)

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy
    cafegirl, suitcase person looks like Charlie to me, those are black maleish looking gloves.
    Boy, if that's Charlie.. he is WAY too metro sexual!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Here are the top twelve I thought were pretty or just maybe had big boobs (I'm thinking in sleezy man terms at the moment, even though I'm a married women in love with my husband)...these choices do not completely reflect who I think will be the twelve by the end of the night Monday, but I just think it's interesting that when I looked through it, I thought 12 were the prettiest of the pretty, and that's the same number we end up with on Monday.

Here they are:
    Anitra
    Danuska
    Emilie
    Gina Marie?
    Jenny
    Kara
    Kimberly
    Kristine
    Sarah B
    Sarah W
    Valerie
    Kyshawn?

Some of these are a little flatter chested than others, but are just pretty.
    Geez, I feel disgusting thinking in sleezy man standards...but sometimes to win the RCG you gotta think like the man that is doing the choosing...who knows, maybe later in the show I won't think of him as so sleezy, but judging from the preview pictures....hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain
    ABC medianet has pics posted now. We need to get 13 Times or someone with access to post enlargements. (Sorry, with all of the augmentation of the bodies, that was an unfortunate choice of words.)
    you're right, bama, ... 13 times, if you're reading this,... we need YOU!!
    bama... love the "ho down" avatar!! I had to look really close to see what the pic was at first.... I'm glad you're joining our sleuthing... instead of nail beds and hands we're going to be dissecting cleavage and blonde roots!!

Bamabrain, I think that's a funny choice of words. : )

OK, who's going to get out the protractor to measure, um, the enlargements?

Let the sleuthing begin! Bios are posted on the ABC site. When the RCG is posted, we need to start the FORT group.

Quote Originally Posted by bchlrtte
    Here are the top twelve I thought were pretty or just maybe had big boobs (I'm thinking in sleezy man terms at the moment, even though I'm a married women in love with my husband)...these choices do not completely reflect who I think will be the twelve by the end of the night Monday, but I just think it's interesting that when I looked through it, I thought 12 were the prettiest of the pretty, and that's the same number we end up with on Monday.

Here they are:
    Anitra
    Danuska
    Emilie
    Gina Marie?
    Jenny
    Kara
    Kimberly
    Kristine
    Sarah B
    Sarah W
    Valerie
    Kyshawn?

Some of these are a little flatter chested than others, but are just pretty.
    Geez, I feel disgusting thinking in sleezy man standards...but sometimes to win the RCG you gotta think like the man that is doing the choosing...who knows, maybe later in the show I won't think of him as so sleezy, but judging from the preview pictures....hmmm...
    So you're thinking he's dispatching early some of the more unfortunately named bimbettes? Maybe he couldn't pronounce some of their names either and had to chuck them so as not to stutter later on when calling them out for their obligatory boob reveal before rose ceremonies .
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Bamabrain-Yes...I want to be a part of the FORT group this time...I'm going to watch for it...last time I was FORT 2.

Ms Froggy-that's funny. Who knows...maybe it's not only funny that he would chuck them out because he couldn't pronounce their names...maybe it ACTUALLY HAPPENED? Hmmmm....

ok... based on the Edmonton article, we can go with Kim... (my pick for the Trish Trash award this season) and Jenny.... both have modelling websites or photo sites.. linked on the Charlie thread... yeah, this guy is seriously looking for love with a 23 or 25 year old models!! Oh, ok.. anyone buying that??

Kimberly age 25

Jenny age 23

+ Reply to Thread