+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 123 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: All Encompassing Speculations and **Spoilers** Thread

I think that has to do with the fact that Charlie can kick any of the girls off at anytime, maybe the 3 extras that go are ones that didn't do him in the first eppie :rollseyes
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl
    Just curious, is there anyone besides me who's interested in this "skank fest"? I think it's going to be hilarious and now that we have some pictures to start snarking about and names to match up... let the "snarking" begin!!

I think the theme of this series is "How HO can you go?"!!
    Very good Cafegirl!!!! I'm in...didn't even realize they had posted pics up...gotta get busy cracking on some new avatars I see. :santawave Ho-ho-ho

I get the feeling that as cheesy as this season sounds, someone with Fleiss and Co decided "What the H***, this series has gone down the hill, why not crank up some ratings with Jerry Springer'ish antics and lots of boobs". Worked with Trish.

By the way, I did a double take on that post of the Dolphin cheerleader...the dolphin logo above her head looks like "bunny" ears or something. :rolleyes

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Igotalife] Very good Cafegirl!!!! I'm in...didn't even realize they had posted pics up...gotta get busy cracking on some new avatars I see. :santawave Ho-ho-ho[/qoute]
    Igotalife.... so glad you're in... the possibilities are endless with avatars... I'm polishing up my trusty "paint" software (that's all I have on this computer)... but it won't take much to make a sham on a lot of these pics.... but first I have to see if my alma mater makes it past the Sweet 16....

I get the feeling that as cheesy as this season sounds, someone with Fleiss and Co decided "What the H***, this series has gone down the hill, why not crank up some ratings with Jerry Springer'ish antics and lots of boobs". Worked with Trish.

By the way, I did a double take on that post of the Dolphin cheerleader...the dolphin logo above her head looks like "bunny" ears or something. :rolleyes
    you're right about the Jerry Springer theme.. they're already touting cat fights and name calling and that's just the first night!!
    I looked back at Gina's cheerleader shot and you're so right... maybe that's her 'resume' photo to become a Hefner's bunny!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Man these producers are sneaky... they bang on the girl's doors at 8 am and then cover the peep hole so they can't even see who's there...
    Anyone remember the old Saturday Night Live skits... with the door bell ringing and the person asking who it is and they hear "telegram!!" and when they open the door this Land Shark tries to eat them?.... that's about what these Fleiss dudes are....

I'm guessing that these girls might be some of the first ones booted off.. now if we can match up the names... we're off to a good start for the Rose Game.

this one has nice luggage..
    but a little hard to figure out who??

Charlie is wearing same sweater that's in the scene when Chris tells him he has to eliminate 5 women right then.. so some skinny brunnette is out.

this is one of blondes with shoulder length hair that's not as bleached as some

in the video, Charlie is telling this girl he's going to hold out on the rose (or something like that)
    Last edited by cafegirl; 03-22-2005 at 06:55 PM.

now looking at the last pics I posted.. I'd say the last two pictures look like the same girl.. the hair looks the same...

Cafegirl-that first picture looks like Geitan. Anyway, being that we think that this Bachelor might be more superficial than past bachelors, I went through the pictures of the bachelorettes and (although they are all pretty) I went through and figured out which ones I thought were absolutely the most gorgeous...hmm...I came up with 12 of them. That's funny, because he lowers it down to twelve by the end of the night next Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by bchlrtte
    Cafegirl-that first picture looks like Geitan. Anyway, being that we think that this Bachelor might be more superficial than past bachelors, I went through the pictures of the bachelorettes and (although they are all pretty) I went through and figured out which ones I thought were absolutely the most gorgeous...hmm...I came up with 12 of them. That's funny, because he lowers it down to twelve by the end of the night next Monday.
    bchlrtte, good guess on that... I think she does look like her..

and want to share your top 12 list??:

ABC has the girl's pictures posted

here's the link to ABC's photos of the girls... they're the bigger version of those I posted on page 1..
    http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelor/bios/7/cast.html

Here's one of the rose recipients... I think it's skanky Kim(berly)....

I just have to say, if this girl's a swimsuit model... I think Hawaiian Tropics has lowered their standards!!

+ Reply to Thread