+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 123 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: All Encompassing Speculations and **Spoilers** Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Carla
    What's with the dark sunglasses on the one girl? Is she trying to hide a hangover or something?
    I thought it was pretty smart of her. If you aren't given time to put on eye make-up, throw on a pair of shades. I wonder how tall she is? Those pictures make her look real tall.

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl
    Just curious, is there anyone besides me who's interested in this "skank fest"? I think it's going to be hilarious and now that we have some pictures to start snarking about and names to match up... let the "snarking" begin!!

I think the theme of this series is "How HO can you go?"!!
    Oh I'll be right there with you. It will be a relief to not have to worry about looking for a blossoming love affair, because there won't be one. It'll be a contest about who can be skankier, Charlie or the gals. Bring on the snarkfest!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I thought it was pretty smart of her. If you aren't given time to put on eye make-up, throw on a pair of shades. I wonder how tall she is? Those pictures make her look real tall.

Qboots, you're right about the shades.. it's kind of like pulling on a baseball cap on a bad hair day!

Oh I'll be right there with you. It will be a relief to not have to worry about looking for a blossoming love affair, because there won't be one. It'll be a contest about who can be skankier, Charlie or the gals. Bring on the snarkfest!
    I'm so glad, you're joining me, Qboots on this "skanky snark fest"... with no expectations, it's really just a challenge of creativity to express different words for 'ho" and "skank".... oh, the possbilities!!
    But come on fellow sleuthers.... we need to practice for the "National Sleuther's Hall of Fame competition" There are tons of "ho" info out there on the girls.. we just have to sanitize our typing fingers and grit our teeth and find the smut/ I mean Stuff on these girls. ... We can at least try to figure out which "chick" is going to get rode.. oops, I mean "rosed" each week!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I think the theme of this series is "How HO can you go?"!!
    'Ho down at the skank corral.

oops, I mean "rosed" each week!!
    Didn't you mean HOsed? LOL
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy
    Didn't you mean HOsed? LOL
    That, too, MsFroggy!!

And Mariner
    'Ho down at the skank corral.
    :yeah,
    good one!! We could practically start a thread of "Ho" themed titles for the show... BUT rest assured, mods, we won't because this does have to stay PG.. here!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Hi, gang,

So any spoilers on who gets the boot? I'm assuming that anyone baring their boobs will not get the boot.

There appears to be some kind of a boobtest going on in the very first epi. Obviously some girls knew to wear a bathing suit top under their clothes as evidenced by that chick with her shirt open. That's the same shirt she's wearing for the initial lineup so it must be the same occasion. I think its that Kimberly chick.

wHOever doesn't pass the minimum C-cup test is probably kicked out with their luggage fighting for a seat in the limHO.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

[Just curious, is there anyone besides me who's interested in this "skank fest"? I think it's going to be hilarious and now that we have some pictures to start snarking about and names to match up... let the "snarking" begin!!

I think the theme of this series is "How HO can you go?"!! [/QUOTE]

I'm with you cafegirl. I was in bed most of the day sick but popped in to make my prediction for TAR and saw you had the pic's. The one thing that has been in my head all day is that this is definately the group with the "biggest" assets we have seen on this show yet.

Can not wait to start sleuthing for this "HO" down

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic
    I doubt that Katie makes it to the hometown visits. I see she's from Tempe. I live in Glendale - it probably would have made the news. (But then again, Jen and Andrew were bowling in Scottsdale and I didn't hear anything about it.) They just filmed an episode of that Extreme Makeover:Home Edition and it was on the news a few times.

It looks like someone got very angry with a flat-iron on Brenda's hair.
    Last edited by Carla; 03-22-2005 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl
    March 21,2005

In the premiere episode, things begin with a rapid-dating session that ends with an unexpected elimination in which Charlie needs to immediately say goodbye to five women. By the end of the evening, 12 women will be left to vie for Charlie's attention.
    Did anyone else notice this? Seems we are getting rid of girls quickly. Aren't we usually at 15 by the end of the first show. If they keep this up it should be easier to figure out the girls later on.

+ Reply to Thread