Height: 5'2"

Nationality: Italian

Hometown: Fort Lauderdale, FL

Marital Status: Single

Children: 0

Years as a Dolphins Cheerleader: 6th

Favorite Food: Seafood / Italian

Favorite Time of Day: Sunset

A Really Great Evening to Me Is: Spending it with the ones I love.

My Favorite Holiday Is: Christmas

My Best Asset Is: My smile

My Worst Habit Is: Worrying

The One Thing I Can't Stand: Cheesy pick up lines

Best Advice: "While living to have the big things, don't forget to love and live for the small things."

People Who Knew Me in High School Thought I Was: Outgoing and involved

Career/Lifetime Goal: To continue in the entertainment business/and be the best mom and wife I can be.

Favorite Car: A convertible red Jaguar and a big truck

What Animal Best Describes Your Personality and Why?: A kitten; Iím lovable, cuddly, independent and very sassy.

If You Won the Lottery, What Would You Do First?: Take care of my family and donate to the Children's Cancer Fund.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by El-li
    I'm pretty sure I recognize this Gina Marie girl. She was on some Discovery Channel dating show 2-3 years ago. She was also a main cheerleader for the Miami Dolphins for a while (and she was blond), but she quit before the 2004 season.I'm not 100% sure it's her but check out this and tell me what you think. Go to the miami dolphins website and click on cheerleaders. Under cheerleaders click 2004-2005 squad. Here's the tricky part. Once the page is done loading replace the 4's in the 2004's with 3's making them 2003. Once that page loads, on the bottom row last to the right is a blond girl crouching click on her, I'm pretty sure thats Gina Marie.

Also look at the cheerleader photo gallery and see if you can recognize thresemblance.
    good catch, El-li... here's the photo

http://www.miamidolphins.com/cheerle...eader_gina.asp
    I just saw that you posted the profile, El-li, so I deleted the same info from my post.. And yes, the eyes are the same.. even in that small thumbnail, I can see that.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I would absolutely hate the producers if they knocked on my holtel at 8 am and said I had 5 minutes to get ready to meet the bachelor, BUT if makes for great reality TV. I think it's a great idea to have to make these models, actress-wanna be's and cheerleaders have to go sans make up.

I didn't think it was going to be possible to be shocked this season...but yes, I'm shocked. I kind of assumed that the "boobs" contest happened later in this love fest. BUT, it appears that this is the standard method to introduce yourself to the new bachelor! I don't know how to post the pictures, but check out the clothes on Kim, Kristine, and the girl with dark hair wearing the really short white dress. They are wearing the same clothes during the initial meet and greet - CLASSY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by luvthisstuff
    I didn't think it was going to be possible to be shocked this season...but yes, I'm shocked. I kind of assumed that the "boobs" contest happened later in this love fest. BUT, it appears that this is the standard method to introduce yourself to the new bachelor! I don't know how to post the pictures, but check out the clothes on Kim, Kristine, and the girl with dark hair wearing the really short white dress. They are wearing the same clothes during the initial meet and greet - CLASSY!!!!
    say luvthisstuff, great catch, you're right.. here's the girl in the shorty white dress/nightie!! (I thought it looked like a nightie when I first saw the screencap)

That Kim chick is just pure "class" (less)..

I just found out there's another beauty queen.. Krisily
    Krisily Kennedy
    Miss RI USA 2003
    ]

http://www.tftj.com/Miss/USA/03a_states/RI/a_RI.htm

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic
    What's with the dark sunglasses on the one girl? Is she trying to hide a hangover or something?

In the thumbnail above Kerry looks anorexic. Remember the camera adds 15 pounds. Poor thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Carla
    What's with the dark sunglasses on the one girl? Is she trying to hide a hangover or something?
    I thought the same thing, Carla.. Or else, she's in the witness protection program and they knocked on her door by mistake and ousted her out of bed!! Gotta tell her.. "Honey, you may hide, but you can't run (a backwards version of tha proverb) .... eventually she's going to either have to fake being blind or take off the glasses!!

I'm thinking these "hat brigade" girls.. trying out for an Old Navy ad or else they might be staying past the first night... this could be the new loft they stay at.

Just curious, is there anyone besides me who's interested in this "skank fest"? I think it's going to be hilarious and now that we have some pictures to start snarking about and names to match up... let the "snarking" begin!!

I think the theme of this series is "How HO can you go?"!!

+ Reply to Thread