+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: "Reality Love Stories:Where Are They Now?"

FORT Newbie

Interview W/Wendall, JP & Jerry today

On my morning radio show they are going to be talking with JP & Wendall who will be in the studio and they will be calling Jerry. You can listen to it online go to yahoo and type in WTMX and it is the first link *after 8AM CST* Just click listen live on the right.

FORT Newbie
    here is a pic from when wendall/ryan/jp were on...

Or just go to www.wtmx.com
    They have not been on yet, but the have arrived at the studio.
    Support the FORT - Go Green

FORT Newbie
    thanks i couldn't post the link... i was going to transcribe it but I gotta leave for work in about 5 minutes.

Can you see them, and if you can - where?

FORT Regular
    OMG - JP just called Jerry sweetheart. TOO FUNNY!

this guys are great! they sound like they've really made great friendships.
    Last edited by redhead; 03-02-2005 at 09:48 AM.

This interview was actually great! It was nice to listen to the guys uneditted. They were really funny interacting together. Jerry said he knew things weren't really working out, but he was hoping that she would decide to give things a try in the real world. They said that they got to know the other guys better than they got to know Jen and it wasn't really until they got to the final four that it hit them that they were all dating a girl named Jen and that she was the same girl.

Jerry was very nervous about doing the live show and called Wendall just before he went out on the stage.

After the show was over and they got to meet in private he said they got together and all they talked about was the show.

I had someone coming in and out of my office while I was listening so I missed his answers to two questions I wanted to know. Did her really flip off Jen and How he felt about his flowers going into JP's vase?

At the end they made Wendall answer Jerry's proposal of marriage live on air and Wendall said he would marry him if he wrote him a song too. Jerry said he would just change the title of Beauty Queen to Fruity Queen!

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    That was GREAT!! I want to hang out with those guys... they are too funny.
    Nothing too earth shattering revealed.. but Jerry didn't know exactly what was gong to happen or at least held out hope that he and Jen might get together AFR show...
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

FORT Newbie
    AmyM...

I heard the interview too. I missed the answer to the vase question...I think they all just laughed about how tacky it was. No real answer.

Jerry said he was not giving Jen the finger on TV...he said "That was directed at Fabrice..." and they all laughed again.

I missed the beginning where Wendell was trying to get Jerry to tell the story of how things went on their first couple alone dates AFTER the show. Anything interesting there?

It really is fun to hear them AWAY from the show, away from editing. They all seem like great guys. And Jerry was sweet. He's gonna be fine. He's light hearted and funny.

ETA, I think Jerry said he's change the name of the song from Beauty Queen to BOOTY Queen for Wendell, not Fruity Queen. See? Jerry's fine!!

Wendy

OK - Here's a report. Wendell and JP in the studio. Jerry was on the phone from LA. All 3 have no plans to move anywhere else.
    JP still denies that he actually proposed to Jen (Wendell was all over him about his denial in the interim months that he proposed). He said that he didnt want to put Jen in "that" situation so he put the ball in her court.
    Re: ATFR - It didnt bother him at all to be there or to see her. He was looking forward to it.
    RE: Jerry called Wendell right before the ATFR show. He was very nervous. Wendell said his nervousness before all the rose ceremonies and this show were how you see Jerry's sensitive side.[aw].
    Jerry's comment about that call: Wendell's my comfort blanket.[Ha]
    They were all really pretty funny and seemed like such good friends.
    Jerry was asked - if it was a mutual decision - he said yes but I still held onto hope that we could have a relationship. After we left the house is was less of a romantic based relationship. We had a couple of weekend trips together. In the hotel, with no cameras we talked mostly about the show - that's what we had in common.

Did you flip her off? - Jerry: no - it was my shot out to Fabrice.

Wendell asked if JP felt Jen was leading him on if there was no spark. And JP said there was a spark - but not one that leads to marriage.

All of them said Jen is a great girl. And that it is now awkward that they became such close friends while dating the same girl. Jerry said it was as though up until the final 4 that they were a bunch of guys dating a girl named Jen. After they became Final 4 they realized it was the same girl named Jen.

Re: putting your (Jerry) flowers in JP's vase? Jerry was silent. Jp sort of came to his rescue and said something like I cant bring vases anymore or something.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast