+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: "Reality Love Stories:Where Are They Now?"

Hopeless Romantic
    The guys spent way more time with each other than they did with Jen...so it's not surprising that they came out of it as great friends.

I am glad they can all look back on it now and laugh. Jerry is such a trooper. He is much too deep and interesting for Jen. She is totally correct when she says she doesn't understand him. She still acts like a silly school girl and more power to whoever she ends up with...hope he can deal with her tantrums.

The boys (JP, Jerry and Wendell) are back in town and sounds like they are doing fine.

Premium Member
    They really sound like a great bunch of guys. It makes it even more sad that Jen didn't find any of them good enough. Sad for Jen, not for the guys.

Thank you all who were able to listen! Those guys sound great. My only question was that if there was any spark whatsoever with JP, and everything else about him was perfect, why would she not choose him?? I'm glad he didn't really propose. It's a wonder he hasn't made any noise about suing for misrepresentation (though I'm glad he he's risen above it all).
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

JP didn't really propose? Huh? What did I miss?
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

FORT Fanatic

Newspaper Articles/Radio shows etc.

What I find funny about everything I read or listen to is this. They are all harping that Jen never chose. This I'm sure is what she wants everyone to believe. However, if they had shown the true ceremony it would have been obvious yes she chose Jerry, even if they weren't engaged. Then just like Blob she didn't give it a true chance and it ended. She wants the entire thing to be perceived that she didn't make the same mistake twice - however - the fact is that she did. I believe ABC (although disappointed with her) reworked the entire thing for her to save face. However, in the end the whole thing just became a big farce!!

Yes Jen you chose Jerry and it didn't work, just like with Andrew. Only difference is you can tell Jerry did still want to give it a try in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin
    Yes Jen you chose Jerry and it didn't work, just like with Andrew. Only difference is you can tell Jerry did still want to give it a try in the real world.
    I am with you. She can put any spin she wants on it, but at the end of the day she is still 0-2 in the "finding love on a reality show" department. A lot of Posters seem to think she has unresolved issues with Andrew. I agree. She shouldn't have done the show.

I'll defend Jen a bit....I think they broke up only weeks after the show stopped taping, but ABC couldn't deal with another failed show so they brought them back to "redo" the finale and then she could tell him no thanks at the AFR. Jen has the right to say yes or no to anyone, but ABC has to put on a show that will "deliver". They made a big mistake bringing Jen back (zero personality,for being the star). I for one would have liked to seen these guys with a fresh new face doing the picking, who knows, might have been a good show!

The more I hear from the guys, I love them! While I know you can't force love and attraction, I'm totally attracted to them just from listening to them and really have to wonder how a girl couldn't fall for them after spending time with them. There is still more to the story than we are hearing, but I don't believe Jen will choose to tell it.

FORT Fanatic

People Magazine

Apparently People Magazine is running a small article that Jen didn't choose anyone. That is what makes me mad. She chose Jerry 3 months ago - and by the time the After The Rose ceremony came about she decided it wouldn't work. So those articles are misleading and it is making me made. She is no better then Bob, or Aaron Buerge - she did the exact same thing. She didn't not choose anyone - she chose and then later botched it. She's a freak as far as I'm concerned.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    JP didn't really propose? Huh? What did I miss?
    It means the producers made him "say" those things but in his heart it was only acting so therefore does not count as a proposal from him!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread