+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: "Reality Love Stories:Where Are They Now?"

FORT Newbie
    Pajamasam...

Thanks for recapping, especially the part about the hotel room....things were less romatic after they left the house and all Jen/Jerry had in common was the show itself.

I missed that part, but it makes me feel better to hear it.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    As for the vase.. they mainly laughed and I think it was Wendell who said.. guess no other mom's will; begetting vases and JP laughed and agreed

the part Wendell was trying to get Jerry to talk about was their first weekend together I think... he said once they got to the hotel, they mainly talked about the show... he hemmed and hawed a little and didn't tell much else.. which I respect and think was classy of him not to share personal details with all of us fans.. who really don't need to know (although we sure WANT to)..
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

FORT Fan
    Hmmm, could it be that they were so closedmouthed about what happened during that rendezvous because nothing happened ?

These seem like a great bunch of guys.

FORT Newbie
    Thanks for filling me in too, cafegirl. I don't want to know the really personal things about their weekends after the show either. Just a basic feel of how it went. Seems that they ended up together for superficial reasons (shocker...not!) and had nothing to build on.

They'll both be better off in the long run. I just think that since this thing hit the skids so early, ABC should NEVER have even aired it. They got viewers hooked on something that was a total farce.

All of them said Jen is a great girl. And that it is now awkward that they became such close friends while dating the same girl. Jerry said it was as though up until the final 4 that they were a bunch of guys dating a girl named Jen. After they became Final 4 they realized it was the same girl named Jen.
    That is the cutest comment. Thanks, guys.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Newbie
    And Wendall said when he was on the show yesterday he would give his answer to Jerry's proposal from the show on Monday. Wendall asked Jerry if he would write a song for him and I believe he said he would change the title of the song to Booty Queen... And Wendall said yes he would marry Jerry...

[QUOTE=Whill381]AmyM..

Jerry said he was not giving Jen the finger on TV...he said "That was directed at Fabrice..." and they all laughed again.

I don't buy this for one second. If Jerry was thinking about Fabrice at a time
    like this, something is seriously wrong.

:

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Thanks, everyone, for those great recaps.

FORT Newbie
    Noreen,

I don't know if I buy it either. It was Jerry's way once AGAIN of taking the heat off Jen. If the gesture was aimed at her, OR the whole experience/the producers, he's not copping to it.

Which, short of the gesture itself (which I loved) makes him once again "the bigger person."

Quote Originally Posted by Whill381
    It was Jerry's way once AGAIN of taking the heat off Jen. If the gesture was aimed at her, OR the whole experience/the producers, he's not copping to it.

Which, short of the gesture itself (which I loved) makes him once again "the bigger person."
    Why would Jerry give Fabrice the finger? It doesn't make sense. Like you said, Jerry is still protecting Jen, which speaks volume of him. If I was him, I would've just let her have it.

Thanks for those who posted a recap of the interview. Sounds like the guys bonded pretty good, and that they were having fun (what else can they do after that horrid show). Good for them.

+ Reply to Thread