+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: CHARLIE O'CONNELL - The Bachelor

Quote Originally Posted by jasmar
    Read: unemployed, aimless, commitment-phobe drifter with a rich mommy and daddy. :phhht
    Brilliant. You called it!

I agree with mmlover...he is not even good looking! You would think of all the wanta-be actors in Hollywood they could come up with a cutie!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl
    I'd LOVE it if they did that. I'm going to tune in to the new season. I think it's great that they're dropping the romance pretext.
    I guess that's what they're doing - just dropping the pretense that there will be a love story... and the show will have a sub-title: "The Bachelor: One Horny Guy and 25 Sluts..."

I'll watch. I think I might like his personality. But...and this is TOTALLY SHALLOW...I wish they had whitened his teeth. It's going to totally bug me. I'm sure I'll hate every last bimbo though.

An article in this week's People said a show insider said this will be the last season. Wah! I'm so bummed. This is one of my favorite shows. I wish they'd at least do another B'ette. I've always enjoyed them more. More men. Hee hee.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cake
    I'll watch. I think I might like his personality. But...and this is TOTALLY SHALLOW...I wish they had whitened his teeth. It's going to totally bug me. I'm sure I'll hate every last bimbo though.

An article in this week's People said a show insider said this will be the last season. Wah! I'm so bummed. This is one of my favorite shows. I wish they'd at least do another B'ette. I've always enjoyed them more. More men. Hee hee.
    I guess they haven't cued him in the product placement endorcements yet, or eeose he'd be using those whitening strips.. Ryan had to plug!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

This is going to be so weird. But I have to admit I'll probably watch :/

For sheer voyeurism if nothing else, its going to be a hoot. I'll probably watch or else just come right here for the recaps and the snark.
    I wonder how hard they had to look to find 25 women shallow enough to make even Charlie look semi-acceptable? They must have had a line a mile long in front of the office .
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

joanna and ms froggy will you be my designated watchers? I have a small (Ben-like) confession to make. Other than the Meredith season I have taped the shows to watch later. Cant bear to actually watch some of the scenes. Didnt Ben say he cant stomach alot of it either? I need to fast forward through a chunk of it or at least hold that remote so it's a possibility. Then, based on what you all say here - I go back and watch (safely). So - maybe we should have designated watchers if the season is too much for some of us to bear? We can take turns. So we can keep on snarking. Cant live without the snark......

FORT Fogey
    I'm looking forward to this installment - I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Charlie's kind of cute to look at and he'll provide us with more than enough fodder for hours and hours and hours of unlimited, merciless snarking, I'm sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    I'm looking forward to this installment - I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Charlie's kind of cute to look at and he'll provide us with more than enough fodder for hours and hours and hours of unlimited, merciless snarking, I'm sure!
    Yay! How long before march twentysomething? And what on earth do I do in the meantime? Might actually have to go back to reading now......
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

+ Reply to Thread