+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: CHARLIE O'CONNELL - The Bachelor

Rename the show "One Night Stand with Charlie" and you'll have the premise of the show. This is not a show about finding a mate. :phhht

I'm not watching it (my first one not to watch ) but I'll peep in to see what the snarks are saying. Hope everyone enjoys themselves, and so long!

I gotta find another show to call home!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chigirl
    Those who are given condoms (instead of the traditional rose) get to stay another week...to see who's best in the sack. What else could it be about?
    I'd LOVE it if they did that. I'm going to tune in to the new season. I think it's great that they're dropping the romance pretext.

Quote Originally Posted by JulyMeg
    Charlie O'Connell is a financially secure 29-year-old jack of all trades who enjoys a fantastic lifestyle and a love for life that is contagious. Charlie, a self-described fun loving "good guy," has long cherished his carefree bachelor lifestyle.
    Read: unemployed, aimless, commitment-phobe drifter with a rich mommy and daddy. :phhht
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

whoa..he cannot be 29... that's crazy..he looks WAY older than Jerry.. he looks about 38-40 to me..

This season will be unlike any other on "The Bachelor," as we strip down some of the formalities and offer viewers a less structured version of the program. On the first day there will be no limos, no gowns and no traditional rose ceremony. This time there are no rules and anything can happen, as we give Charlie the opportunity of a lifetime to discover if love is out there waiting for him.
    If he finds out any of the gilrs are saving themselves for marriage he can, at any time, eliminate them. Imagine it: They're in a car headed to a date when the girl tells him she's a virgin and he just has the driver pull over and leave her on the curb.

Seriously, at least they're being honest about it this time. I mean, did anyone actually believe Jesse was there to meet his future wife? Puleeese!

I'll probably watch. I've never watched this show looking to see a romance. I mainly watch it to laugh at them. At least this time only the VERRRRY gullible will be here on finale night thinking he's going to propose.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical

I'll probably watch. I've never watched this show looking to see a romance. I mainly watch it to laugh at them. At least this time only the VERRRRY gullible will be here on finale night thinking he's going to propose.
    Oh, he'll propose all right. He'll propose a three-way.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

desertgal
    Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog
    i dont think there is any proposal. Maybe disposal. :phhht But I will still watch. this will be a good entertainment.

i heard if the ratings are not there for this season, they are cancelling the show

oh i hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fan
    They are only having this "no rules" thing to get viewers to watch. He is not even good looking.

+ Reply to Thread