+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: CHARLIE O'CONNELL - The Bachelor

Just saw where Charlie is going to be on The View on May 11. Can't wait to hear what he has to say.

Quote Originally Posted by starbucksjunkie
    Just saw where Charlie is going to be on The View on May 11. Can't wait to hear what he has to say.
    I just saw on The View website that he is scheduled for May 12. I had gotten the first date from his website.

Quote Originally Posted by starbucksjunkie
    I just saw on The View website that he is scheduled for May 12. I had gotten the first date from his website.
    I just checked and my TV listings have it scheduled for Wed. May 11th. (Also on that day; Sylvester Stallone and remarakable women awards. Guest co-host Wanda Sykes.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    I just checked and my TV listings have it scheduled for Wed. May 11th. (Also on that day; Sylvester Stallone and remarakable women awards. Guest co-host Wanda Sykes.

That sounds like a real must see show, alright. I'll be posting notes to myself all over not to forget THAT one.

Wonder who the remarkable women will be? Britney Spears? Linda Tripp? The woman who "found" the finger in the chili bowl?

Radio Interview

I heard an interview this morning with Charlie O'Connell on the radio. You can hear the audio on WMZQ's website (Ben & Brian's morning show). I can't seem to post the link without an error message.

Welcome to the FORT, jewelcarol

(I believe as a new poster you can't yet post links - check out the FAQ section for more information)

*runs over to WMZQ's website to get the details* Thanks!

Here is the link http://www.wmzq.com/audiointerviews.html

No spoilers. Used the word "crazy" 3 times in reference to softball questions about Sarah W., says he's in love. More of a promo for tonight's show than an interview. That's about all I got out of it.
    Last edited by ADKLove; 05-09-2005 at 06:17 PM.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    I just checked and my TV listings have it scheduled for Wed. May 11th. (Also on that day; Sylvester Stallone and remarkable women awards. Guest co-host Wanda Sykes.
    Well my TV listings were wrong, Sly was on but no Charlie. But they did say he'll be on tomorrow's show (The View, Thursday, May 12).
    Last edited by Danger Bunny; 05-11-2005 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Needed to pluralize a word...

meu
    For the first time EVER I actually like the "Bachelor" candidate.

He is much more real and honest than previous Bachelors and he makes no pretense of proposing or falling madly in love with anyone in the short time allowed.

I thought that I would not like Charlie and that he was only doing this for publicity (and I could still be right about that), but, I find that he is refreshingly honest and I am really enjoying this series.

The women are another matter and I hope that he doesn't pick Sarah B. because I suspect that she's a control freak.

Krisily is cute and appears to be a sweet person but I doubt that she and Charlie will wind up married. She is so wondrous about everything that I get the feeling that she needs to experience a lot more of life before committing to marriage.

Either way, I think that Charlie was a great choice and I LOVE the "no rules" philosophy.

I nearly wept with joy when Sarah W. was kicked off and than skewered in "The Women Tell All" episode. There is justice in this world!!
    https://www2.xlibris.com/bookstore/bookdisplay.asp?bookid=27335

A preview came on the TV and without me seeing what was on the screen it finally dawned on me who Charlie reminds me of:

Tony Danza from his character on Taxi and Who's the Boss.

Nice guy but not the brightest knife in the drawer.
    Fabulous Fifty

Want to be green?? Join the Premium Member FORT team. Click for more info!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213