+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelorette 02/28/05 - After The Final Rose: The Lamest Ending Ever

FORT Fanatic
    Nobody has mentioned that awful get up Jen wore on the After the Rose show. That white satin thing with the black skirt? Made her look like a maid on her nite off.

On the whole, I didnt like much, if any, of her casual clothes.

I thought Jen behaved oddly throughout the entire 3 hours. Anybody catch her when the credits were rolling, at the very end, with all the people up on the stage? She was slapping her thigh impatiently, wanting it to be over and done with.

Great job Sher...could the show get any lamer. Many many thanks for doing a thankless recap job of an abysmally bad reality tv moment.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by onewally
    Nobody has mentioned that awful get up Jen wore on the After the Rose show. That white satin thing with the black skirt? Made her look like a maid on her nite off.

On the whole, I didnt like much, if any, of her casual clothes.

I thought Jen behaved oddly throughout the entire 3 hours. Anybody catch her when the credits were rolling, at the very end, with all the people up on the stage? She was slapping her thigh impatiently, wanting it to be over and done with.
    And I caught Jerry checking his watch a few times also, probably thinking about what a colassal waste of time this was and how soon can JP and I get to a bar?

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Great Re cap, Sher... you made the best of the debacle, otherwise known as the Most Disappointing After the Final Rose Show EVER
    just one of my favorite, funny lines..
    From the back, I believe I hear the faint sounds of John Paul dancing a happy jig, singing something about Old Maid Jen. Maybe it’s just me.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Awww Sher -- thanks for the recap. Even with nothing to work with, you stilll made it funny.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    I think, “Yeah, an angel in an awful white dress. She should have picked that killer black dress she tried on first.”

Jerry says that he’s sure now, but whatever, dude, if that’s what she wants. I call BS. Of course, by now, we all know it’s BS.

She and Jerry greet with a big hug and then the two sit. Uncomfortably. And really far apart.From the back, I believe I hear the faint sounds of John Paul dancing a happy jig, singing something about Old Maid Jen. Maybe it’s just me.
    Great job Sher. This was the most bizarre season ever, but your recaps were pure gold.

Regarding Jerry's finger/nose situation, I also noticed he glanced at his watch a few times, and I thought I'm with you Jerry...will this Jennisode ever come to an end? Thankfully, Sher is always there to wrap up the season with a fabulous recap.

Edited to note that Sugarcatmom mentioned the watch, too. I didn't notice that when I posted.
    Last edited by roseskid; 03-03-2005 at 01:14 PM.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

A tough job ... brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    The audience is shocked. Almost as shocked as Jerry who OBVIOUSLY had no part in the better-off-as-friends decision.
    I thought so, too. He looked totally clueless to that decision. What a wench.

Thanks to you and Eny for falling on the grenade for us this season.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

We call this pity applause.
    Great job on the whole recap, but this was my favourite part. Sometimes material just presents itself.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I thought it was really "cocky" It really didnt' make any sense she Cried the whole eposiode before she choose?? And then she chooses no one I mean what's with that..She made her slef look totally lame...I think ABC is going to loose every viewer they had because of her "imature" Move.
    LUV LINDSEY
    ~~~AND~~~~~ CARRIE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast