+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Bachelorette- Jen 2.0 – The Most Dramatic Ending That Wasn’t

FORT Newbie

The vase

Nice, but I was looking for a snarky Eny reference to the fact that Jerry's flowers ended up in JP's vase, along with Jen's "what the hell are you doing Mom?" look.

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    The show opens at the second busiest tourist attraction in Cleveland besides the Rock & Roll hall of the Fame. The Schefft house on the reality TV tour .

Jen says she loved JP’s family , meaning they didn’t ignore her and talk about Thailand.

Yes JP , but you don’t have to put flowers out for a garage sale in the spring.

Oddly they haven’t renamed it Goodtime Charlie.
    Aah, Eny, I too discovered Fort through your Bachelor recaps. I will miss the Eny/Sher recap duo, but I think you two have suffered long enough. I missed the first part of the show (came in as the crazy loons were picking out rings), and reading your recap just reconfirmed I didn't miss a thing. Thanks for the laughs.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Great recap. I personally thought this whole season was a bit of a disappointment. I started to get annoyed with Jen because she was constantly asking the guys to say why they liked her and never seemed to return the sentiments. I think she just loved all the flattery.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by Blobsucks
    Nice, but I was looking for a snarky Eny reference to the fact that Jerry's flowers ended up in JP's vase, along with Jen's "what the hell are you doing Mom?" look.
    I must admit I too thought that the JP's vase and Jerry's flowers combo was too funny. Do you think that it was Mrs. S's own snarky comment on the situation?
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Ha! I know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123