+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelorette- Jen 2.0 – The Most Dramatic Ending That Wasn’t

Fantastic recap Eny...I almost peed myself
    [Quote]
    Jen meets JP at a bar so they both can get a little liquored up before facing Jen’s parents for the meet who she’s dragged home this time. We’ll hear lots in the show about “last time”. I hope Andy’s not watching, as not all of it is flattering. Jen says she loved JP’s family , meaning they didn’t ignore her and talk about Thailand. JP gushes on and on about how perfect Ms. Jen is. He brings her some earrings, which leads Jen to tell us JP will treat her like a princess. Nothing cheers our girl like some tasteful bling. Jen carries on about not fitting into an established lifestyle, but leaves out the Like Andrew part. We all knew what she was thinking. JP then says he’ll sell everything so they can be together. Oh good, Jobless and Homeless. Well it worked for Ian … just not for long.
    JP asks about meeting the parents and she tells him they won’t be nervous – they’ve done this before. Nice zinger Jen. [Quote]

Thanks again for your recaps this season...I may not watch Goodtime Charlie, but I won't miss yours and Sher's recaps.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

This was a nice recap, eny!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Thanks to eny and Sher for the many hours they spend writing recaps
    and policing the board.

Premium Member
    eny, you nailed it! You've done an amazing job with what has to be the most boring season ever. Great job!

"JP then says he’ll sell everything so they can be together. Oh good, Jobless and Homeless. Well it worked for Ian … just not for long."
    Pure gold. .

Eny Darlin'...God Bless you...your recaps are priceless. Next time around I'm going to skip the shows and stick to reading yours and Sher's epistles. Its much less painful that way.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

great recap as always.

well done, eny. thanks for covering the 1st 2 hours and saving me the pain. it's been great writing with you.

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    In the limo he’s a bit teary but not devastated. He tells the limocam she let the best guy go, and she’ll be 32 and sorry she gave him up. Huh ? I guess when you are 25 that’s practically dead.
    my favorite part of the recap - you are awesome.

wow, i can't believe how much better this recap was than the actual show. and I still can't get over the three wasted hours of my life I can never get back thanks to ABC. I feel so played.

She gives a few more rounds of the "I’m scared" talk, and boots him out with a dry kiss. I kiss the dog with more feeling.
    Great read Eny. Recapping this crapfest of a season was deserving of a medal. Thank you for your efforts!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast