+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: *SPOILER ALERT* - Winner Revealed!!

Quote Originally Posted by shaynas_mom
    I hear ya. I'm not even going to bother taping it, and I watched this one from the first episode thinking that maybe she'd pick someone willing to offer her the kind of life she claims to want. Instead? Well, I guess we'll read it in People magazine. Watching that clip, it irked me to see how devoid of emotion she seemed. She was trying to work up something resembling "feeling bad for JP" and she seemed to just not care. I didn't like JP at first, couldn't stand his upper lip and the way it stretches. But what a nice guy! Who wouldn't want a guy like that? This other one, this Jerry...he's cute, but that's it. Jen must really be dumb.
    Now in all fairness to Jerry, he is not *just* cute. I mean I can think of at least 3 other words to describe him. Hot, sexy, and fine for example.

Yes, I am aware that I am acting like I did when I was 9 years old and in love with Scott Baio.

That was my mistake, MsFroggy. I think I misheard. I think she says "I hated saying good-bye.", not "He didn't say good-bye." Hard to tell with the shrieky-chirping. So JP probably isn't a barbarian about it.

I still think it was in bad taste to let JP propose. They have always had the Bachelorette first tell them whether they were staying or going. You can bet that Matthew would have proposed under this format and Mer turning him down would have made him feel more hurt than he was. I think letting both guys propose is a new low.

Quote Originally Posted by cake
    That was my mistake, MsFroggy. I think I misheard. I think she says "I hated saying good-bye.", not "He didn't say good-bye." Hard to tell with the shrieky-chirping. So JP probably isn't a barbarian about it.
    Ooops, I did listen to it, and I heard the same thing at first. Ok, not barbarian. Sorry .
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Newbie
    HELP YOU GUYS!!!

I'm just DYING to see this video but am such a computer idiot ( doing good to post this message! Still don't know how to make those little smiley faces yet :0) !!! I can't get it to work- I have foxfire not internet explorer (does that even make sense???) - can I somehow change that to make it work and if so HOW???
    Please, please, please help a girl out???

Quote Originally Posted by Dino
    HELP YOU GUYS!!!

I'm just DYING to see this video but am such a computer idiot ( doing good to post this message! Still don't know how to make those little smiley faces yet :0) !!! I can't get it to work- I have foxfire not internet explorer (does that even make sense???) - can I somehow change that to make it work and if so HOW???
    Please, please, please help a girl out???
    Dino go back to page 2 and post 25 on this thread there is a link for it maybe your foxfire won't work i have internet explorer can you pull up internet explorer and use the browser as far as the smiley's just click on those to the right and for more of them click the more tab
    Last edited by LuvnIt; 02-28-2005 at 06:30 PM.

dino I got it to work in Firefox. All you Mozilla users out there: Just click on the link in post # 25. Great sleuthing job!

Quote Originally Posted by idol2fan
    I still think it was in bad taste to let JP propose. They have always had the Bachelorette first tell them whether they were staying or going. You can bet that Matthew would have proposed under this format and Mer turning him down would have made him feel more hurt than he was. I think letting both guys propose is a new low.

Idol2fan, I agree with this. ABC has sunk to an all-time low with this. That must have been humiliating for JP. It's going to be interesting to see how he leads into his proposal. I can't imagine he starts talking immediately when he gets to her. I understand that ABC does all of this to make good tv and for ratings but I really don't think they take into consideration that these are real people with feelings.

FORT Regular
    Anyone care to transcribe it for those of us with computers that aren't cooperating? many thanks!!

WOW, that certainly is a spoiler.
    She is wearing so much makeup she looks like a plastic doll.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast