+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: *SPOILER ALERT* - Winner Revealed!!

winnerrevealed, thanks for that awesome spoiler. kjmj, thanks for the link.

So...wow. first of all, agree with fluff, she's pretty difficult to listen to there. Memo to Jen: You are not the injured party. Stop saying how hard this is for you. over and over and over again.

AND, it sounds like JP totally disses her. Did she say "he didn't say good-bye." Did I hear that correctly? Hee hee.

ETA: Never mind. I think I misheard. I guess she says "I hated saying good-bye", not "He didn't say good-bye".
    Last edited by cake; 02-28-2005 at 05:56 PM.

FORT Fogey
    Thank you, thank you, thank you to winnerrevealed and KMJM!!

Now I can REALLY enjoy tonights shows!!

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Wheee... freed up my night.
    I hear ya. I'm not even going to bother taping it, and I watched this one from the first episode thinking that maybe she'd pick someone willing to offer her the kind of life she claims to want. Instead? Well, I guess we'll read it in People magazine. Watching that clip, it irked me to see how devoid of emotion she seemed. She was trying to work up something resembling "feeling bad for JP" and she seemed to just not care. I didn't like JP at first, couldn't stand his upper lip and the way it stretches. But what a nice guy! Who wouldn't want a guy like that? This other one, this Jerry...he's cute, but that's it. Jen must really be dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy
    Thank you, thank you, thank you to winnerrevealed and KMJM!!

Now I can REALLY enjoy tonights shows!!

Me To Me To even tho i was 100% sure of the outcome there is always that small worry that is in the back of your head i can't wait for tonight's show to get here

We know and I voted correctly in the Rose Ceremony Game. Hey, how many of us have a perfect score this go around? Time to party!

And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Newbie
    Thanks winnerrevealed for posting that...sorry I also suspected that your "pants were on fire"! OOPS!

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal
    We know and I voted correctly in the Rose Ceremony Game. Hey, how many of us have a perfect score this go around? Time to party!

I did, I did!!!!

FORT Fan
    Woohooo!!!!!!

Thanks for the spoiler - this one was a doozie. No room for speculation there!

It's interesting that she talks about not returning his feelings. I was under the impression she had feelings for John Paul, but just had more feelings for Jerry. But this sounds like she doesn't want to be with John Paul, period.

Thanks for posting that. She did sound a bit annoying, she has a way of talking where even straight statements she makes have a question like inflection at the end, which makes her sound a bit breathless or like she can't decide whether she's really saying what she's saying or not... .
    A bit anticlimactic now to watch, but at least I'll be able to watch for the romance and ignore JP the barbarian who can't even say goodbye.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast