View Poll Results: Who is Jen Going to End Up With after the Finale and the ATR?

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jerry - I want exposure - Ferris

74 52.86%
  • John Paul - Not the Pope guy - Merrit

17 12.14%
  • Andrew - I miss Jen after all - Firestone

16 11.43%
  • Billy- I want Exposure for my Club - Dec

20 14.29%
  • Bill- My Trump Time is Up and I'm moving back to Chicago - Rancic

1 0.71%
  • Chris- Hey this show is ending anyway- Harrison

12 8.57%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vote on the Poll - Who Is Jen Going to End Up With This Time?

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Igotalife
    I think she'll pick Jerry although I voted for Andrew as a hopeless romantic...I refuse to give up hope that these two will get back together some day.....he still seems to be in love with her.

I picked Jerry.....but it would be nice if Andrew and Jen got back together. I think there's lots on unresolved feelings left between the two of them.

Aol is showing the clip from the MTA where he polls all the guys .. although a lot of them said JP ....Ryan, Wendell, Fabrice all said Jerry. Ryan S said it's been Jerry since day one and the other Ryan described it as love at first sight ....

I voted for Jerry because he seems like the more obvious choice.

I don't really recall what Jen went into this show looking for.
    With Trista it was clear that she was looking for marriage and a family, Jen doesn't seem to be as clear about what she wants or to be in such a hurry as Trista appeared to be.
    I think she has stronger feelings for Jerry so would rather pick the person she likes more and see what happens.

I still don't get the feeling that Jerry is as into Jen as she is to him, but hopefully it'll work out for all concerned whatever decision she makes.

I think Jen will choose Jerry, based on his looks. that's not the man I feel would be more into the relationship, though.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Just a reminder: Keep spoilers to the spoiler threads, please. Don't ruin it for people who like to be kept in suspense.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

As I'm a hopeless romantic, I picked Andrew, but I'm beginning to realize that it is just plain hopeless. If Jen doesn't go back to Andrew, I don't think she'll find love for many years. I think those two still have feelings for each other, in spite of repeated denials. Neither dares to speak first, in fear of getting heartbroken. But if they tried again, I think they could do well.

Oh, what could (should) have been.

eny, it would be interesting if you had a poll on who will be returning to watch Charlie as the next Bachelor.
    Anywhere you go, let me go too. Gerard, that's all I ask of you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123