+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zap2it: 'Bachelorette' Jen Ready to Restart Her Life

I think we also have to keep in mind that she is very nervous about the live show. That's got to be scary! She can't hide behind the editing.

FORT Newbie
    I think this explains some of the awkwardness that I've felt from Jen in any interview she has done. I think she is really afraid she is going to say the wrong thing. More so than Trista or Meredith who were free to gush and say they were in love, just not who with. Jen can't even give that away. The pressure must be tremendous.

TV Guide says "The Bachelorette" - Andrew who? It looks like the second time's the charm for Jen.

and Jerry is very "charm"-ing.

I thought that I read somewhere(?) that after they filmed FRC they hastily decided to make some changes on the ending. I figured that meant, that they cut out the acceptance part and decided to make us wait until ATFR. I may have misuderstood that though- perhaps they were just saying they changed the whole way FRC happened. I don't know anymore. But, if she accepted originally and they cut it out, that could explain why she said she was in love earlier, then couldn't speak about it anymore.

Also on Yahoo TV directory they say that she appears on ATFR with her chosen and the man she rejected. So that means both men will be on ATFR.

Ooooooooo, I thought that wasn't going to happen.

Bummer for the one not chosen given no one knows until then if a "proposal" has been accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjuncutie
    Also on Yahoo TV directory they say that she appears on ATFR with her chosen and the man she rejected. So that means both men will be on ATFR.

As I recall they usually do have the rejected one, along with the winner. Thankfully, 3 months have elapsed for the rejected one to recover.

I think that there is a false dilema presented here--that Jen can't say that she's in love without giving away the end of the series. There is no reason why Jen couldn't say she is in love, and still reject his proposal for whatever reason. As the Duke of Mantua so sagely observes, "La donna e mobile, qual pume al vento" (Roughly translated: women are like feathers in the wind.)
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

But I'm just looking forward to ending the show, then moving on with my life. I'm nervous, but I'm excited as well.
    For some reason that reads to me like she wants to put the whole thing behind her. Including the men.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast