+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zap2it: 'Bachelorette' Jen Ready to Restart Her Life

Jen can't say anything because that would be a dead give away either way.

Also I am sure her"chosen one" knows what her answer will be already. Can you imagine stringing him out there without warning? Maybe if she is going to say yes she might be coy with him and tell him it is a suprise, but if she is saying NO on national live TV-he had better be warned.

IMO....the reason why Jen does not say she is in love with the man she chose, is because ABC doesn't want us to know that she will say yes on the ATFR!!! In other words...if Jen said, she is in love with the man she chose, and all, that would automatically tell us that she will except the proposal on the ATFR!!! anyone agree?

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LavenderAC
    Of course she can't she is in love yet. One of the major promo this time is if she will accept the proposal. She might as well say she will in interview if she is allowed to say she is in love...
    Well, as a matter of fact, she did admit she's in love back in the beginning on the Ellen show. So that kinda blows that theory. (not trying to be glib here!! )
    I think she's not really in love or at least not totally convinced of it.. as a long lasting "real" love. Perhaps she's contradicting her early responses and maybe that is because those rumors of her already over her "love" are true... who knows?? But it's fun speculating!!
    Last edited by cafegirl; 02-26-2005 at 09:16 PM.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Cafegirl, we are on the same page, I was trying to read through the posts to say exactly that.

Funny how we can remember the unimportant reality t.v. stuff, and forget the important day to day stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl
    Well, as a matter of fact, she did admit she's in love back in the beginning on the Ellen show. So that kinda blows that theory. (not trying to be glib here!! )
    I think she's not really in love or at least not totally convinced of it.. as a long lasting "real" love. Perhaps she's contradicting her early responses and maybe that is because those rumors of her already over her "love" are true... who knows?? But it's fun speculating!!
    I dont think many folks remember she used the L word. I think TPTB have pressured her not to repeat that and as I recall Ellen really had to push her to admit it. I think the restrictions on what she can say are a huge part of the pressure she feels now. She cannot say half of what Meredith could. She cannot appear too glowing or pleased or the storyline they have concocted to make the love and lust in first site seem like a real contest will be over. And I am not looking around for crows!

While I agree she can't say much, because of the format for Monday night, I also don't think she's that good an actress - if she was gushing with joy, we'd know it. I watched that Donny Deutsch the other night, and she was pleasant in her demeanor, but to think that she is head over heels is giving her more credit for acting ability than I'm willing to extend.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl
    well.. I don't know if she is in love or not, but obviously ABC would not allow her to say she is in love at this stage. Thats a dead giveaway to the AFTR promo.

On my guide on my tv it says ATFR ceremony Jenn and her fiance are re united?

Mine says Jen and her "MAN" are re united on the show??

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA
    Quote Originally Posted by MissThing
    While I agree she can't say much, because of the format for Monday night, I also don't think she's that good an actress - if she was gushing with joy, we'd know it. I watched that Donny Deutsch the other night, and she was pleasant in her demeanor, but to think that she is head over heels is giving her more credit for acting ability than I'm willing to extend.
    I don't think it's a matter of acting - pretending something she's not. I think it's a matter of being really focused and determined not to say anything or give anything away.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast