+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Maybe she doesn't choose?

FORT Regular

Maybe she doesn't choose?

SEASON FINALE

IT'S ONE OF THE MOST DRAMATIC AND ROMANTIC EVENINGS EVER ON ABC WITH A SPECIAL BIG NIGHT FOR "THE BACHELORETTE," MONDAY, FEBRUARY 28

Jen Agonizes Between Choosing Jerry or John Paul, But for the First Time Ever, There Are Two Proposals, on the Special Two-Hour Finale of ABC's "The Bachelorette"

Then: In a Dramatic Night of Firsts, Jen and Her Chosen Man Make Their First
    Public Appearance, and Jen Will Answer Her Chosen One's Proposal, LIVE,
    On ABC's "The Bachelorette: After the Final Rose"

"Episode 307" - The pressure has finally gotten to Jen. Faced with making one of the toughest decisions in her life - whether to choose Jerry or John Paul - she has an emotional meltdown. After bringing both the men home to meet her parents and one final intimate date with each guy back in her New York loft, the reality of the situation hits her. Her memories from "The Bachelor" and the aftermath of the series come flooding back. She never understood how difficult this choice would be. Will she choose Jerry, the bad boy who has an amazing chemistry with her? Or will she choose John Paul, the perfect gentleman who, on paper, is everything Jen has ever wanted in a man?

In the gripping two-hour conclusion, not only does Jen need to decide which man will receive her final rose but, surprisingly, she receives two proposals. What will the men have to say to change her mind? Will she accept either proposal? Jen must decide whether to put her heart on the line for a second time, on the season finale of "The Bachelorette," MONDAY, FEBRUARY 28 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Then, immediately following the two-hour finale, Jen appears in public for the first time with the man who captured her heart. And in another first for "The Bachelorette," she will answer his proposal live on television. But Jen will also have to face the man she left brokenhearted, on "The Bachelorette: After the Final Rose" (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

The two remaining men are:

Jerry, 29, Art Gallery Director, who resides in Los Angeles, CA
    John Paul, 25, Entrepreneur, who resides in Oklahoma City, OK

And in another first for "The Bachelorette," she will answer his proposal live on television.
    Uhh.. she does what?! This isn't Survivor! She doesn't just snatch the ring and run, does she? I'm actually picturing that...

"Well, John Paul.. Jerry... thank you for your thoughtful proposals. I'll mull it over and let you know what I think in three months After the Final Rose! See you then!"

FORT Regular
    Is this the craziest season ever or what? I hate to say it, but it sure leaves openings for the rumors instead of dispelling of them. I wonder if the ending was made up as they went along.

Does this mean that she could say yes to either JP or Jerry on the AFR? Or no to both? No wonder they released the pictures of the proposals. There is nothing to finish here.

Will she choose Jerry, the bad boy
    The BAD BOY??? Since when is this Jerry's new cross to bare? He's been called a player, insincere, in it to win... but never a bad boy. I think they've got their series mixed up.

They are really desperate!!!
    Anywhere you go, let me go too. Gerard, that's all I ask of you.

I know, Minney. Within the last half an hour, this is the second time we've heard 'bad boy' from someone/something associated with ABC. Did they forget to give the editors the memo that he's not a player, he's actually a BAD BOY?

Hey, maybe he'll take Jen for a ride in his Harley and they'll get matching tatoos during their final one-on-one date before the final rose ceremony. :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by Secret
    I know, Minney. Within the last half an hour, this is the second time we've heard 'bad boy' from someone/something associated with ABC. Did they forget to give the editors the memo that he's not a player, he's actually a BAD BOY?

Hey, maybe he'll take Jen for a ride in his Harley and they'll get matching tatoos during their final one-on-one date before the final rose ceremony. :rolleyes
    Oh my... here I thought he was a Lucky Boy

So it's the Bad Boy vs. the Perfect Gentleman...
    What will ABC think of next!!

Quote Originally Posted by Minney
    The BAD BOY??? Since when is this Jerry's new cross to bare? He's been called a player, insincere, in it to win... but never a bad boy. I think they've got their series mixed up.
    ITA Miiney. Huh!?- where the heck did that come from??? I'm not even a real Jerry fan and I would never call him a "bad boy". So I guess this will be the new spin in the next 2 shows or something?

Now Jen'll be giving them her answer live at the ATFRC? Could this be a last minute edit? (ie. to cover up the mess that may ensue, they actually leave out the real ending when Jen says "yes" to her chosen one and replace it with "I want to see where it goes" in the ATFRC?

This series is getting stranger by the minute. But heck its actually getting me interested again.....damn ABC and Fleiss & CO. - they always suck me in one way or another!

What are they thinking with this one???? So --whoever he is-- proposes last November....they have secretly dated and talked over the phone in secret..and are we to believe that they haven't already decided things-are we supposed to guess that anyone but us is suprised by her answer?

I don't think it is a bad idea-make the decision in private-once you are back in the real world,away from the "fairy tale" and see if you really want to do this but this just sounds a bit silly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast