+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Maybe she doesn't choose?

FORT Fan
    Maybe it is true that she is very serious about this & we have to give her that. She did say on the Jazz date to Jerry that she was only going to pick someone if it was for real & forever I do believe was her quote.

I can see her taking this to the real world & being realistic enough not to accept another proposal on national TV, but realizing she has some pretty good feeling sgoing on here & wants to see where is goes. The answer to the proposal could come at a much later date.

I checked out the Website for the Wentworth Gallery. http://www.wentworthgallery.com/main...der=&dept_id=0 Click on "Virtual Home Show" then "Gallery" to get to the various artwork available.

The Wentworth Gallery looks very upscale and has some LITHOGRAPHS priced at over $14,000 and paintings so expensive that it says "call for price". It is definitely not a poster shop. Jerry sounds like he could be an awesome catch for Jen if she appreciates his artistic perspective of life.

Thanks Rubystar and others for the sluething jobs on the Wentworth Galleries. Art is subjective to tastes, but it sounds like they do sell upscale items and if Jerry is any kind of salesman he could definitely do very well! I still am curious about his own art, but ABC has choosen not to tell us a thing about Jerry's financial stablity or art-wonder why...

FORT Fan
    They did the same thing with Ian also,remember unemployed & looking for love?? We have to also remember that it was ABC that approached Jerry NOT the other way. So where did ABC find Jerry??

Some of his friends(we think) have commented that Jerry is just fine but would not talk in details. We do know he freqents the viper room & has some celeb kids for friends. I think it is highly possible as we know the Viper room is a Johnny Depp establisment.

There is a lot to this guy that is being held back & after seeing the show I think Jerry himself is checking out everyangle to see if it is real for himself. That is a good thing to do on both sides. Get away from the fantasy???

Hopeless Romantic
    ABC chose not to reveal anything about Jerry's employment for threads such as this one. So we all could have something to speculate about. Jerry is very polished and dresses very well. He is very articulate so obviously he has been educated. Jerry would be what I call a self made man. He did not come from money. I respect him all the more for accomplishing what he has. He does not brag or boast about himself. He is real and honest and does not deserve what ABC has done to his reputation. Player was so over the top, so now he's a bad boy.

Every woman out here is not looking for a rich man. Not many couples start out rich. Jen and Jerry both have good jobs and they would be fine financially. She's had the rich man that had no time for her. JP would be Andrew all over again. He has a new restaurant opening along with his other ventures. Running a restaurant takes lots of time...I have a good friend that owns and runs one and he works all the time...even on weekends. Leaves little time for family and friends.

I wish ABC could allow relationships to unfold naturally once in a while...without having to create phony characters for the final contestants for drama. We are no longer amused!

I don't get it. What is wrong with a profession/career in the art world? I am an artist and to get a job as an 'Art Director" at a gallery (any gallery) usually involves experience and a knowledge of art in general. Art is not that easy to sell but if you can sell it you can make a great living. A buddy of mine only sells his work online and makes enough money to afford everything he could want in life and then some. I have been to hundreds of galleries for work and almost every single one has art stored/sitting on the floor. JP just has different interests and a different way of making money. I think if Jen were interested in money and Jerry doesn't make money she wouldn't have kept him.

When you fall in love with someone, I don't think it matters how much money the other person makes or what kind of job they have.
    Money can not buy you happiness or love.
    When you have love, you have everything.
    I am speaking from experience.

Just another thought but I thought since the bachelorette can't wear the ring during the separation that they reask them at the after the rose ceremony if they will accept the ring or not.......??? who knows....
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Curly_Hair
    When you fall in love with someone, I don't think it matters how much money the other person makes or what kind of job they have.
    Money can not buy you happiness or love.
    When you have love, you have everything.
    I am speaking from experience.
    Very good point, Curly_Hair!! I totally agree with you! I'm always amused when people say things like, "She should have picked so-&-so!"... Well, maybe she didn't fall in love with "so-&-so"!! You don't always choose who you fall in love with... it usually just happens!

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    Very good point, Curly_Hair!! I totally agree with you! I'm always amused when people say things like, "She should have picked so-&-so!"... Well, maybe she didn't fall in love with "so-&-so"!! You don't always choose who you fall in love with... it usually just happens!

Thanks Berries, It's nice to have someone to agree with.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456