+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Maybe she doesn't choose?

FORT Regular
    Last night my friend and I were at the Grove so we passed by the Wentworth Gallery, and lo and behold, there Jerry was, dressed in a suit. He is much better looking in person. Then when we were leaving we passed by again (yes, we are immature) and there was a sign on the window that said "back in 5 minutes," but no one came back for at least half an hour. The question is, though, does the Jensters really want a guy who has to work Saturday nights?
    Sometimes you just gotta jump and build your wings on the way down.

The REAL reason that Jen going to choose "live" is so that she can have up-to-the-minute information on who FORTers think she should choose.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

FORT Fan
    Does anyone think that ABC has done a change up here given what has been said in the last couple days with all the speculation on if the romance ia already over. GOD FORBID but could they call all three & have her make a refusal & walk away??? I fell bad for either guy in this situation. I know my brain is working overtime or maybe not working at all. LOL

ABC seems to have gotten this release out there pretty fast & a Friday at that. Who is trying to save who. I am a huge Jerry fan but sure do not want to see him put through this or even JP for the sake of the show as I think the show it's self as a whole should be revamped or just done period.

FORT Newbie
    I did some enquiring about the Gallery Director position available at Wentworth Gallery...You have to have either a degree or lots of Gallery experience. I asked about the salary and they didnt want to tell me which was not suprising. All I was told was that it is salary, plus commission, plus bonuses depending on store productivity...my guess is that Jerry does just fine. The art they sell is not cheap and they consider themselves higher end.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal
    The way I read this promo, Jen picks the final one by giving him a rose at the final rose ceremony, but waits until the live After The Final Rose show as to whether she will accept the proposal or not.

Yeah, that sounds right.

But, for all we know- Jen probably gave her FR guy an answer right then and there, but good ole ABC wasn't happy with the drama side of it, and decided to reshoot the ending so that she can tell him "live". whooooooo!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by magiccat31
    SEASON FINALE

Will she accept either proposal?
    Well, if she answers them both then what's the purpose of a live answer? They're playing games with us!

FORT Fan
    I am sorry if this is a repeat but is this Gallery position from Jerry's Store & when is the closing date for the position Interesting???

Quote Originally Posted by Kat20
    So, does this mean that not only did both Jerry and JP propose, but then they cut the cameras off and are not going to reveal who it is until the live ATFRC?
    That's exactly was I was thinking might be the case. :rolleyes
    Last night I dreamed I ate a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by qberry
    I did some enquiring about the Gallery Director position available at Wentworth Gallery...You have to have either a degree or lots of Gallery experience. I asked about the salary and they didnt want to tell me which was not suprising. All I was told was that it is salary, plus commission, plus bonuses depending on store productivity...my guess is that Jerry does just fine. The art they sell is not cheap and they consider themselves higher end.
    Too funny, all of us checking out Wentworth. We need to get lives I passed by the Wentworth in the upscale mall near me and I was astonished at how crappy it was, for the mall that it's located in. There were a few crusty old salesmen in cheap suits, and art on the FLOOR all over the place, much like when you go to a Prints Plus and see the art in boxes on the floor for you to pick thru. Maybe this particular branch is their worst, who knows, but I was surprised.

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bethw12000
    Well, if she answers them both then what's the purpose of a live answer? They're playing games with us!

Ah but a good sluether you are bethw12000. If she gives the final rose to one at the final rose ceremony, then why the live answer??? Because of course she is torn as to wether to accept the proposal or not.
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast