+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Maybe she doesn't choose?

Is this the ABC Medianet release? I'm sorry, don't see the link - I think it might just be one poster's fantasy Feb. 28th broadcast .
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Regular

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Good thing for her if she hasn't given an answer. Hopefully she has now read all of the questionable things about Jerry ,and can make a informed choice. After consideration, I really can't see her picking a guy from the mall.

Maybe as Jen and Jerry discussed on their fantasy date they want to be sure each one "gets" the other one and not just the fairytale. Potentially Jerry could propose that they take some time to see eachother outside of the show and she can give her answer on AFR show.

Quote Originally Posted by Minney
    The BAD BOY??? Since when is this Jerry's new cross to bare? He's been called a player, insincere, in it to win... but never a bad boy. I think they've got their series mixed up.
    Just ABC trying to inject a little drama I think.
    They love to set up battles of "good vs evil" and with JP clearly stating that he's ready for marriage and a family and well positioned financially, he gets the good guy write-up.

Jerry's intensions aren't quite as clear.
    Was he in this to find a wife and start a family?
    We haven't really found that out, so he gets the bad guy write-up.
    It's ridiculous really, but when they don't naturally have a bad guy/gal, like Kristen was the bad guy to Jen's good guy, they just manufacture something out of nothing.

Wasn't Ian painted with the "bad boy" brush too?? ... or were they just calling him "unstable" or "homeless"?!
    Hey, ABC - Not every show needs to be a DRAMA!!!

FORT Newbie

This could actually work...

Its different, that's for certain.

Let's look at seasons past - Bob, Jesse - all "proposed" and crashed and burned before you could even say Harry Winston. Sure, Ian proposed but even Meredith said she wasn't certain if he would. Trista and Ryan are the exception. Six weeks under these extreme circumstances isn't enough time to know if its forever. Even Jen and Andrew who everyone thought had "it" didn't make it.

Maybe its a good thing if this is true that Jen and her chosen have had this time to date out of the spotlight to see if there is something there between them that makes it all worth it.

Plus too, if its a live acceptance, ratings should sore - another thing this installment needs badly.

berries, you're definitely right about that. it was actually funny to see the way they did the promos for Meredith's season (I was bored and re-watched her MTA episode yesterday). Towards the end of Meredith's MTA, they had a lengthy preview of the final episode and then there was a commercial during the break and they actually spelled out the choice as something like (I don't remember the exact terms they used) - "The Risky Choice" (Ian) vs. "The Stable Guy" (Matthew) - *dun dun dun* Who will she choose?!?!? I actually when I saw that. It also made me realize how hard I fell for the editing/story-manipulation that was done with her season. :nono

They REALLY beat us over the head with that during her season, so you knew it was coming for this one, too. But.. bad boy? Why not just continue to call him a 'player' or focus on "what are his TRUE intentions?" not try to paint him as a bad boy. That term just has a different connotation for me than what they've shown.

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Good thing for her if she hasn't given an answer. Hopefully she has now read all of the questionable things about Jerry ,and can make a informed choice. After consideration, I really can't see her picking a guy from the mall.
    Eny - what questionable things about Jerry have you read? One article that said he dated two reality show girls that they themselves have said is not true? All I've ever read is testimonials from friends and ex-girlfriends that have ALL said he is a terrific guy, if a bit goofy. Not that there has been bad info about zJP either. Or Ryan, or Ben. All around, all pretty good guys except for maybe sleezy Febreezy.

Quote Originally Posted by magiccat31
    I stand corrected .
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast