+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Charlie Spoiler Thread ****

dont think i'm gonna be watching this one

i dont know why they would take someone who even said they were not gonna settle down, boy have they given up

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    I wonder if Gary Coleman is still available. Didn't he say he was still a virgin?
    Passing over to the Dark Side

I wonder if Gary Coleman is still available. Didn't he say he was still a virgin?
    OK, had to finally bite the bullet & register after that one. Too funny! I've been lurking here for awhile - keep up the great sleuthing!!!

Go Jerry!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jensbiggestfan
    "Picking a heartthrob bachelor with a bit of celebrity glamour is part of the strategy to make female viewers' hearts melt and boost sagging ratings."

Clearly they are out of touch with what their female viewers want.
    Really! They don't have a clue. It is much more interesting when it's a non-celebrity guy. The Jesse Palmer and Byron (sort of celebrity, I guess) shows were duds.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt
    If Charlie O'Connell really is the next bachelor, I won't watch. When/if it's confirmed, I will email ABC to inform them. And I've watched every single one, right from the beginning. I won't watch this. I guess they're deliberately trying to kill the series.

I agree that they should bring back Jay, get him some better women than Byron got, and go with that. I also liked the idea of having them experience reality dating, not fantasy dating. And fewer contenders who stay on longer.

Not going to happen though, is it. :rolleyes

I won't watch. It will be hard, especially since it would be so fun to come here and have a b**tch session about this guy! But, I will put aside my personal pleasure for the sake of my scruples!

FORT Newbie
    I cant understand how they couldn't pick Matt from Texas. He was soooooo HOT and SWEET. He seemed so sincere. I thought for SURE he would be one of the next Bachelors. I would have DEFINATELY tuned in for that one!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sweet tea
    Really! They don't have a clue. It is much more interesting when it's a non-celebrity guy. The Jesse Palmer and Byron (sort of celebrity, I guess) shows were duds.
    seriously. I mean, the reason we all fell in love with the show to begin with was because it was with regular guys, regular chicas. so why it's so hard to go back to that, just don't know.

I wish ABC would have a poll on their website about which episode was everyone's favorite, which might give them a clue about going forward - and then advertise it on the current episode.
    Anywhere you go, let me go too. Gerard, that's all I ask of you.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmylove
    I cant understand how they couldn't pick Matt from Texas. He was soooooo HOT and SWEET. He seemed so sincere. I thought for SURE he would be one of the next Bachelors. I would have DEFINATELY tuned in for that one!!!!
    I agree. Matt would have been perfect because he really does seem to want to settle down. Maybe they thought he wouldn't give them enough drama. Who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    They could have stuck their head out of their butt for 10 minutes and figured out a minor celebrity wannabe with a bad track record isn't what we "drool over" either. Come on, there are zillions of guys out there.

Lazy casting agents.
    Maybe ABC was considering cancelling the Bachelor, then decided they didn't have any better ideas, so had to hire, uh i mean find, a bachelor in a hurry.

+ Reply to Thread