+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Charlie Spoiler Thread ****

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    "Look out, ladies! The new "Bachelor" is a Hollywood playboy who likes to party - but has no intention of getting married... rose or no rose."
    What's the point of even doing another season? :rolleyes

Charlie was on Sliders for two seasons (his brother Jerry was the main character) playing... Jerry's character's brother, from another dimension, ahhh. yah OK.

I am sooooooooo NOT going to watch this episode! Listen here, Mr. Fleiss... we are not all like Heidi!! You have NO clue what the female fans of this show want. The ONLY reason I watch this show in the first place is my naive hope that you will show a romance. You *actually* think I'm going to sit in front of my TV and drool over this guy?!?! :rolleyes Think again.
    Anywhere you go, let me go too. Gerard, that's all I ask of you.

An even better idea would be to bring back Jay...the guy who lost out to Byron. He really wanted a relationship and seemed really great.

Jay did seem like a really nice guy. I bet he'd propose at the end if he found the 'one'.

What a crappy idea! Yes, I will surely enjoy watching this dude make out with 20 different women with no purpose at all in the end?

I do like Jerry O'Connell, though.

I might be the only one but I'm still not convinced that this joker is the new bachelor. We have the NE saying he is and other sources have since picked up the story, but is there any indication in the form of a press release, commercial, confession signed in blood from ABC that this is true? If there is, could someone post a reliable reference to it or a link if its allowed.
    Somehow I just can't take the NE's word for it....though I do believe the Jerry final thing :-).
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

i just don't think i will be able to watch if this is true. i guess i will just have to challenge myself to go 100% in the rcg without seeing a single episode (which is completely possible with the super-sleuthing here at FORT).

i just can't stomach what is guaranteed to be 1,000 times worse than blob's season. i never even thought that was possible, but leave it to abc :phhht .

Quote Originally Posted by VeronicaBelle27
    Oh, this is it. I'm sooooo not watching this.

Why even call it the Bachelor?
    Why can't they launch a new series "I Want to get it on with a quasi-Celebrity"???????
    And subsequently breakup with them a few months later.

It's pretty sad that only one couple is still together after all these installments.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Balllllooooooooon!!!!! MrsMarcusWelby's Avatar
    Actually 2 Miss Filangi
    Trista/Ryan
    Byron/Mary

+ Reply to Thread