+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: The Men Tell All

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain
    I think you very well might be right, kmjm. But what if it was the way she really behaved more than the editing? She may not want to face Ryan. There was that little matter of her using the word "uncomfortable" again when she said good-bye to him.
    But unless she was "sick" do you think ABC would really let her not show at the MTA show........It would be a first!
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Interestingly, Andrew didn't show up to confront the women on his "Tell All", but he shows up to confront the men on Jen's show! And I thought him a coward.

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar
    How aften has the "Bachelor - ette" showed up on the Tell Alls? Maybe someone can recollect?
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

The only other season of this pair that I've watched is Jesse's - he was there, but Trish was the center of attention. Remember, he wore those awful brown shoes!
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

i can't recall a season that the bachelor/bachelorette did not show up. the only season i have missed is alex.

i could not be remembering correctly, but i think they have all shown up for the wta/mta.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    Interestingly, Andrew didn't show up to confront the women on his "Tell All", but he shows up to confront the men on Jen's show! And I thought him a coward.
    Why is he there, people? Aside from the fact that its a very brave thing to do, seeing as how the boys threw some darts his way in the bachelor pad, what's in it for Andrew?
    Why on earth is he doing this? I don't think he's that hard up for cash that he would go through this **** again just for money.

I'm thinking like someone posted before that he was a last minute desperate replacement for Jen, a favor on is part to her. She might have chickened out after the furor over her non-PC comments. Why would she want to face Ryan after reading the interviews he's given basically saying what a b*tch she was? Give the whole thing another chance at 15 minutes on tv, 3 more days on the message boards and a couple more newspaper articles by Ryan's family in The Oregonian? Nah, better stay home.

Maybe it was in her contract that she had some leeway in deciding wether she would do some stuff or not. This could be her, just excercizing her rights.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by ldcook77
    i can't recall a season that the bachelor/bachelorette did not show up. the only season i have missed is alex.

i could not be remembering correctly, but i think they have all shown up for the wta/mta.
    Bachelors Alex and Andrew did not show up for their "Women Tell All".

Why shouldn't he be there? Jen is the only 'winner' that's had her own season, maybe they figure since he's the one that made her into that, he has every right to have his say so. He's the reason she's here. Or, it could just be for some chuckles for himself.
    Last edited by MissThing; 02-16-2005 at 02:12 PM.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by Pansygirl
    But unless she was "sick" do you think ABC would really let her not show at the MTA show........It would be a first!
    The Bachelor/ette has always shown up for the Tell All episode, with one exception... Andrew (NYGal maybe Alex too, I didn't see that one). It is ironic that Jen will be the second (third?) no show (first Bachelorette) and that of all people, Andrew would substitute for her.

Andrew has a love for the limelight himself, that, and doing a "favor" for Jen would be his motivation. I don't think he would do it for the producers or needed the money.

I still say these two are hung up on each other.
    Last edited by Zinnia; 02-16-2005 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    Bachelors Alex and Andrew did not show up for their "Women Tell All".

thanks nygal. i was thinking the pics zinnia found were from his wta, but after looking again, they are from the 'bachelor pad' in his season.

+ Reply to Thread