+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Men Tell All

The guy who said, "Alright, who's the gay one?" is Mike, the dog spooner. Speaking of which, I hope he gets asked about that!

For those of you who have looked at the Getty Images, did anybody notice Chris from KY? I think he dyed his hair blond, and it appears that he spends so much time on his clients that he has neglected his own hair.

I'm glad Josh got a new haircut.

i dont think they are gonna address the fabrice being gay issue either

it would be interesting if they did though

FORT Fanatic
    How could they NOT adress the Fabrice gay issue? Okay, okay, I know how often they suck us in and give us nothing (ex- the "It's now or never" conversation w/Ryan that was never shown this week). But they LITERALLY SAID "and the truth about Fabrice finally comes out" or something to that effect, followed by the guy making the gay comment in the house. It was talked about openly on Jimmy Kimmel (an ABC show) for God's sake. I don't see how they can ignore the elephant in the living room.

lesson one

never believe fliess's previews

its so sliced/diced

i think fabrice's talk will be lame, just like his "i have something to say" speech was

FORT Fanatic
    Oh...right. The " I have something to say" speech. Forgot about that. A point well taken.

I'm so done with the Jen show that the MTA will be the finale as far as I'm concerned. It's not that I don't wish her and her chosen one well, but Jen's World is to me what Thailand is to Jen.

I sort of share your feelings, bamabrain, but since I have my dollar on the 30 day square, I'm watching to the bitter end.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing
    I sort of share your feelings, bamabrain, but since I have my dollar on the 30 day square, I'm watching to the bitter end.
    Oh, of course I'll be watching too.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain
    I'm so done with the Jen show that the MTA will be the finale as far as I'm concerned. It's not that I don't wish her and her chosen one well, but Jen's World is to me what Thailand is to Jen.

Now, bama, aren't you even interested in how the promo has skewed the two proposal hype? Now come on, admit it, you won't be able to resist. Am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie

Now, bama, aren't you even interested in how the promo has skewed the two proposal hype? Now come on, admit it, you won't be able to resist. Am I right?

YAWN!

But of course, shoepie, you've got my number. An addict can't always score good quality drugs. I'll be watching.

+ Reply to Thread