Thread: Ben

eny
    FORT Fogey

Ben

[IMG]images/img/Bachelorette3_Ben.jpg[/IMG]
    Ben
    Ski Instructor, 26 Hometown: Aspen, CO
    Me in 3 words: Honest, intelligent, compassionate
    My greatest achievement to date: Finally being able to define and understand what truly makes me happy.
    What being married means to me: It means making a life-long commitment to a person in whom you see the promise and potential for a full, happy and love-rich life.
    Notes: Is it just me or he the least ski instructor like dude you've ever met? Keep in mind I spend a lot of time in the winter at ski resorts. Nice guy but drawing a blank personality wise. Ski guys are usually fun.

He's "cute" in a very-Brady sort of way. Like that skinny cute guy in high school who you liked to joke around with, but he was always strictly a friend kind of guy.

He's young (like JP), too, but not in a confident, look-what-I've-achieved-this-far-in-life-so-I-can-take-care-of-my-family sort of way that JP has.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Something about him reminds me of Matthew Broderick...kind of a boyish charm I guess. Many Sex/City jokes come to mind, but I'll pass.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Something about him reminds me of Matthew Broderick...kind of a boyish charm I guess. Many Sex/City jokes come to mind, but I'll pass.
    I think- Liam ???- the kid in Step Mom and Lemmony Snicket...
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Isn't he the most adorable looking guy? I don't think Jen is really that interested in him so please send him my way after the show.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    He's young (like JP), too, but not in a confident, look-what-I've-achieved-this-far-in-life-so-I-can-take-care-of-my-family sort of way that JP has.
    You gotta give him an "A" for ambition though....the mini-second clip he had on last nights show discussed his goals for a political future....ski buminstructor, politician...makes you wonder if he comes from money.

He's a cutie. I'd let him give me ski lessons....

I so adore this guy... ever since the media photos were first released and even more so now that the show is airing. We haven't seen much of him yet on the show, but what has been shown - he seems like a great guy!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    Isn't he the most adorable looking guy? I don't think Jen is really that interested in him so please send him my way after the show.
    Should we take him to Tremblant and see if he really can ski ?

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    I think Jen should send him my way.

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Should we take him to Tremblant and see if he really can ski ?
    Most definitely. That's a real ski test.

Now, it's a battle between Igotalife, pineapple, 13 times and myself? Bring it on!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast