+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Josh

He's French Scent Fabreeze.

(from TWoP)

Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    Febreeze I can't believe I didn't think of that
    I wish I could take credit for it, but I saw it on another thread here.

We should think of nicknames for all of them...might make it more interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by IAgirl
    I wish I could take credit for it, but I saw it on another thread here.

We should think of nicknames for all of them...might make it more interesting!
    yes, we'll call this one "closet warrior"

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I still think of "warrior bugs" from Bug's Life when I hear this phrase...I cannot believe he would go on national TV and say that about himself....."you don't know the depth of me. Jen needs a warrior and I am it" :rolleyes

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA
    Great avatar Igotalife! Gave me my morning chuckles!

You know what's wrong with his hair? His hair is parted to the left, just like Adolf Hitler! I noticed it immediately. Few men part their hair that way, either because they are conscious of the Hitler similarity or because it's just not natural. Men's other body parts also go to certain direction naturally, if you know what I mean.
    Snark with the best
    Die like the rest

I'm just too sweet :-) honeydypd02's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Igotalife
    This guy gives me the creeps.....he looks like an ex-boyfriend.
    I didn't even read your post... I can't get past your avatar! Hilarious! OLE!

Quote Originally Posted by pebbs
    yes, we'll call this one "closet warrior"
    Yes! Love it!

I don't even get what he means by "warrior". He's a fighter? Huh? He will fight...for her right....to PAR-TAY!!!

When he went into that whole "you don't know the depth of me" crap to Febreeze and high-fived Stalker Stu, I thought "ok, he's gone..."

Quote Originally Posted by baygirlsurfer
    I have't quite figured out the warrior but I got the rest. He's a lover (of Men) and a virgin (because he doesn't like girls and hasn't come out of the closet yet). He found his speical woman = Fabrice!
    Yeah the comment about "she needs a lover and a warrier" gave me pause. How can he consider himself a lover if he is still a virgin? He'll be gone as soon as he confesses his virginity. She thought Jason was too stringent in his beliefs if he was still a virgin at 29 (at least had religion to blame for his virgin status). What is Josh's excuse? Something is about this guy is wrong, wrong, wrong!

Josh is also quite religious. someone said he attended Liberty Univ. - Jerry Falwells institution. I just dont get why Jason and Josh would think they would find a significant relationship with a women who shared their religious values or lifestyle on a reality dating show. Unless it was a religious dating show. So I'm guessing - famewhores. Something else that confuses me is why they are still unmarried. I thought that most religious communities in which young people do wait for marriage also encourage universal early marriage. 28 or 29 doesnt make sense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast