+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: John Paul

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    The "puffy shirt" comment made me think of Jerry Seinfeld, and JP does look a bit like him, don'cha think??
    "But I don't want to be a pirate!"
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Newbie
    I don't think John Paul is moving anywhere any time soon. I found this on the abc board. He's conveniently opening a restaurant in Oklahoma City at the end of February, which is when the season finale should air.

Western wagers: A new restaurant and tony garage bet Western is where itís at

There are many districts -- Bourbon Street in New Orleans, the West End in Dallas -- that conjure up images of fine foods and entertainment, and real estate investor John Paul Merritt said he hopes those same images come to mind when people think of Western Avenue, north Oklahoma Cityís growing one-stop-shop area.

Merritt is preparing to bring a new restaurant to the district.

Magnolia on Western, scheduled to open around late February 2005, will give diners the convenience of Western Avenue with the culinary atmosphere of big cities, a characteristic he said is sometimes hard to find.

Link

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by berries
    I don't like him either, pajamasam, and I don't really have any reason... (but I have been know to be really hard to please! ) The "puffy shirt" comment made me think of Jerry Seinfeld, and JP does look a bit like him, don'cha think??
    That's exactly what I intended... There's something about him that creeps me out too. Something with his mouth....I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Igotalife
    That's exactly what I intended... There's something about him that creeps me out too. Something with his mouth....I don't know.
    Well that, plus he just seems so stiff, so unnatural, like he wouldn't be any fun at all. And altho we haven't seen much of it yet due to the crappy editing, I think Jen is very funny, has a great sense of humour , and loves to have fun. I just have this vision of JP standing there pursing those liver lips at her if she was being silly around him.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    And this one has me especially rolling...I think it might be "avatar worthy" :

Dude, get some coffee or something...z
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tigerboxers1, I believe that once the restaurant is up and running, then he can move. It takes a lot of work to get the doors open, but then management takes it from there. So then he could move for her (theoretically). No way would Jen move away from big city life.

However I just don't see any possibility for a marriage or even a LTR coming out of this show for her.

FORT Regular
    Sorry JP fans, but in addition to the mouth, there's another thing about him that bothers me - he dresses so formally. At one point, all of the guys were sitting around in nice casual clothes waiting for the date, and he had on that blazer and he kept the collar turned up so we'd notice the "cool" green color underneath - that and the sunglasses always up on the head - not a look I like at all on men. What's next? A sweater tied around his shoulders? He just seems a little 80's to me...

He reminds me of those smarmy know- it- all teachers' pets in high school. The kind of guys your mother wanted you to date but you couldnt stand to be around them. The kind who would purposely ask you to some party at the country club IN FRONT of your mother so you'd have a hard time saying no.

Watch, he'll probably turn out to be just dreamy.

Quote Originally Posted by calmom
    Sorry JP fans, but in addition to the mouth, there's another thing about him that bothers me - he dresses so formally. At one point, all of the guys were sitting around in nice casual clothes waiting for the date, and he had on that blazer and he kept the collar turned up so we'd notice the "cool" green color underneath - that and the sunglasses always up on the head - not a look I like at all on men. What's next? A sweater tied around his shoulders? He just seems a little 80's to me...

That is so hilarious......but you want to know something......I thought he looked very sexy with sunglasses on top of his head. He did seem to dress a bit too formal around the house, but I think he's just used to looking gorgeous at all times. Okay JP haters, don't throw up......I like him and think he would be great with Jen.

FORT Newbie
    Could the "age" comments be similar to the comments about Ian not wanting to give Mer a ring? The shadow of doubt idea and all that.

+ Reply to Thread