+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: John Paul

I don't see him leaving OKC to move to Chicago or any other large city to be with Jen. Especially if he has family money, which I suspect. On a scale with large cities, OKC is NOT. Being single and living in OKC myself, I'm not even sure it's a clean gene pool, eny! (But thanks for the compliment to the Okie men!)
    Teenagers make you crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by Igotalife
    I agree this guy looks to be a top contender for Jen (but he still bugs me)....I keep getting distracted by his mustache shadow and curve of his lips and maybe it's his name John Paul, but he looks more French than Febreeze:

I keep seeing him as this but with a puffy shirt:
    He looks much better that way Igotalife!
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

If JP is ambitious in the business world, I could see him move to a bigger market, especially since it is in the midwest. Just think of "The Apprentice" show and the contestants coming from all over for their chance to move to NY (or where ever). He's still young enough not to be fearful of a big move, especially if he does it for his lady love.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fogey
    I think he's adorable. I dont think 25 is too young to get married. Im only 23 and I feel like I'd be ready to get married If I found the right guy. This guy really seems together. There are men in their 30's and 40's that are still little boys.

I this dude. He's [almost] my pick to win it all, but man Jerry and Ryan are right on his tail.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I'm sorry I dont know why but I just really cant stand this guy. And he hasnt even said very much yet and certainly nothing offensive or [mod edit] crazy like alot of the ones she got rid of last night. I just cannot look at him. Does any one else have this weird reaction? I keep thinking of the wolf in Little Red Riding Hood lickin his chops when JP looks at her. Run Jen. Run. FYI I have been known to be wrong before.
    Last edited by John; 02-02-2006 at 11:23 PM.

FORT Regular
    I don't like him all that much either. He seems a little too cocky for my tastes. Don't they usually edit the winner in a more flattering way?

I'm still gunning for Ryan... I just think that Jen will pull a Trista, and go for the sweet quiet guy who's really into her... we just haven't seen it yet!
    Sometimes you just gotta jump and build your wings on the way down.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam
    I keep thinking of the wolf in Little Red Riding Hood lickin his chops when JP looks at her. Run. Jen. Run.
    OMGosh!!!!! That's hilarious!!!! , I did not notice that but I'm literally sitting at my desk and howling!!! Awesome!!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Thank God. I know that you favor him. It was not my intention to insult, just to share my visceral reaction, weird as it may be. Resume laughing, er, howling.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam
    I'm sorry I dont know why but I just really cant stand this guy. And he hasnt even said very much yet and certainly nothing offensive or [mod edit] crazy like alot of the ones she got rid of last night. I just cannot look at him. Does any one else have this weird reaction? I keep thinking of the wolf in Little Red Riding Hood lickin his chops when JP looks at her. Run Jen. Run. FYI I have been known to be wrong before.
    I don't like him either, pajamasam, and I don't really have any reason... (but I have been know to be really hard to please! ) The "puffy shirt" comment made me think of Jerry Seinfeld, and JP does look a bit like him, don'cha think??
    Last edited by John; 02-02-2006 at 11:23 PM.

+ Reply to Thread