+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: John Paul

Oh there's lots left: Julia, James, Jack, Joshua, Jacob, Jonathan, JERRY.

FORT Fan
    How old is Jen? Does anyone know?

1 Spoiled Rotten Dog! RedStickLA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LavenderAC
    How old is Jen? Does anyone know?
    I think I remember her being 28...So JP is the only one that is younger than her.

Wendell is 27 and Ben is 26.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    To each their own... but I just have to ask: we've seen less than five minutes total of this man on television in two weeks. How in the heck do we know if he's not outgoing and actually boring?

Same goes with Ryan.... we didn't see him AT ALL this past Monday, and even less of him on Show #1 than we saw of John Paul. So what makes him more outgoing and appealing, personality-wise, than John Paul (or anyone else for that matter?)

I am actually looking forward to the next few weeks because, as the numbers get smaller, we get to actually see that ANY of these men have a personality.
    Very well said Broadway! I wish that they would have shown when Jen and JP were playing basketball in their barefeet. The producers need to show us who Jen is falling for, and not who she is not liking.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Krispy
    Wendell is 27 and Ben is 26.
    Wendell is 27? I thought he is like 35.. :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    To each their own... but I just have to ask: we've seen less than five minutes total of this man on television in two weeks. How in the heck do we know if he's not outgoing and actually boring?

Same goes with Ryan.... we didn't see him AT ALL this past Monday, and even less of him on Show #1 than we saw of John Paul. So what makes him more outgoing and appealing, personality-wise, than John Paul (or anyone else for that matter?)

I am actually looking forward to the next few weeks because, as the numbers get smaller, we get to actually see that ANY of these men have a personality.
    Of course, you're right, Broadway, but on a purely instinctual level, I have come to like Ryan. Frankly, I think he exudes more personality in his smile than some others (ahem . . . JP) have revealed in their conversations.

Quote Originally Posted by LavenderAC
    Wendell is 27? I thought he is like 35.. :rolleyes
    Sorry I checked and Wendell is 32 per his ABC bio - more like it?

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain
    Of course, you're right, Broadway, but on a purely instinctual level, I have come to like Ryan. Frankly, I think he exudes more personality in his smile than some others (ahem . . . JP) have revealed in their conversations.
    Ryan has the sweetest warmest smile.
    As I got older I had to step out of the lines and make up my own mind. --Liz Phair

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain
    You're right, bamabrain, he has a wonderful smile, and Jerry has the cutest grin with that one big dimple, and ZJP has fish lips. Sorry, I know who I'd want to kiss

But more than smiles, I think you can tell a lot on initial meeting from their eyes. Ryan and Jerry both have very twinkly friendly eyes. ZJP's look cold to me. So yes, we have seen very little of them on t.v., but I think a lot can be deciphered from what we have seen.

+ Reply to Thread