+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: John Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Bachfan4
    i honestly dont find JP..(a) attractive (b)outgoing

i think hes quite boring to be honest..

:rolleyes

To each their own... but I just have to ask: we've seen less than five minutes total of this man on television in two weeks. How in the heck do we know if he's not outgoing and actually boring?

Same goes with Ryan.... we didn't see him AT ALL this past Monday, and even less of him on Show #1 than we saw of John Paul. So what makes him more outgoing and appealing, personality-wise, than John Paul (or anyone else for that matter?)

I am actually looking forward to the next few weeks because, as the numbers get smaller, we get to actually see that ANY of these men have a personality.

And bachfan4.... the above comments weren't directed personally towards you.... your quote just fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    To each their own... but I just have to ask: we've seen less than five minutes total of this man on television in two weeks. How in the heck do we know if he's not outgoing and actually boring?

Same goes with Ryan.... we didn't see him AT ALL this past Monday, and even less of him on Show #1 than we saw of John Paul. So what makes him more outgoing and appealing, personality-wise, than John Paul (or anyone else for that matter?)

I am actually looking forward to the next few weeks because, as the numbers get smaller, we get to actually see that ANY of these men have a personality.

And bachfan4.... the above comments weren't directed personally towards you.... your quote just fit.
    I agree. I think that he deserves a chance at this, we're being very hard on him. I like him...he's pretty cute, seems nice, very mature for his age, and he's successful at such a young age. I like that he's ambitious and wants to take care of his future wife and kids. I am kinda glad that Jen has kept him. I think that we will probably see more personality from JP once more people are eliminated.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    Wow, John Paul's brothers are really cute. Thanks for the link Krispy.
    Oh, and his brothers are CUTE!
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Igotabrattysenseofhumor (see, beat ya to it )....

You're right...but the <5 minutes I've seen were enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Igotreallycrappytasteinmen
    You're right...but the <5 minutes I've seen were enough.
    And I feel the same about Jerry.

I wonder if John Paul would like to *take care of* a 36 year old woman with a successful career?

Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21
    I agree. I think that he deserves a chance at this, we're being very hard on him. I like him...he's pretty cute, seems nice, very mature for his age, and he's successful at such a young age. I like that he's ambitious and wants to take care of his future wife and kids. I am kinda glad that Jen has kept him. I think that we will probably see more personality from JP once more people are eliminated.
    Well stated leogirl. I too was impressed by what he said about wanting to take care of his wife and kids. I don't know many 25-year-old guys who talk like that. He seems really soild to me, and I have a feeling he may turn out to be quite likable.
    As I got older I had to step out of the lines and make up my own mind. --Liz Phair

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA
    Even though I'm on the Jerry train, I need to add this bit of info: My 25 year old son got married when he was 23, just out of college. He is the first-born, a very intense, dedicated, compassionate kind of guy (bias intended). He is a good husband, and they BOTH provide for their family (which is just the two of them so far). They both are a very mature 25 years old. So it can be done. The key is to do it together.

When JP said to take care of his family, I don't think he implied that he wanted to Jen to stay at home barefoot and pregnant, just that he wants to be there for his family and care for them and protect them, I dunno how that could be bad
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

1 Spoiled Rotten Dog! RedStickLA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by satorus
    If, somehow, Jen picks JP, and they eventually get married, and eventually have kids....not many more names beginning w/ J are left!
    Yes, but Jen would definitely fit into the family.

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy
    If you go to this Samford University site - and click on his brother's names you can see pictures of them and their profiles. My gosh his brothers are tall - 6'4'' and 6'6''! They are cute.

http://samfordsports.collegesports.c...l#Alphabetical
    I agree that JP's family has good genes...Jen would really be the midget in that family if she ended up with JP. And keeping the J thing going could really test their creativity if all the sons have 2 or 3 children each. I do have a feeling he will make it to the final 2 now, Jen will take JP rather than Ryan to the final with Jerry
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

+ Reply to Thread