+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 117 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Jerry

I think maybe we're reading WAY too much into what seems most likely to be a bride (or model) getting photographed - which coincidentally happened to be at the same time Jerry happened to take Jen out in a rowboat ( unless Jerry had it all planned - I'm KIDDING )
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

I'd have to say that Jerry is getting very close to an Ian editing--in the first 2 episodes. They highlight him, then retreat, again and again but don't show us enough to form opinions or to see a relationship developing or not. Due to the obvious fact that Jerry is the BEST looking guy this season I'd say they will try to convince us he is a player or not in it for the right reasons which many will easily believe because of his good looks and a few well placed edits. At this point I feel they are shoving Wendell as the front runner even if we saw the attraction between Jerry and Jen. Wendell is from Chicago, she is relaxed with him and they can communicate well, he has a crush... We just don't give it as much credit because, well, Wendell isn't as attractive. I'd take a short-lived romp with Jerry vs the other options!

FORT Fan
    Short lived romp is a great way of putting it. LOL
    Not much else there with the others. I am one that is thinking her breakdown is all related to Jerry & whom ever they chose to pull along in this. Jen will have the same dilemma as did Mere Or they will make it that way.

Yeh Jerry to the end.

Just a reminder, especially to folks new to the board: being hard on Jerry or any of the contestants is allowed here. What's not allowed is berating other posters for criticizing show contestants.

Please keep your comments directed at the show, not at other posters. That way, everyone can express their opinion without worrying they will be shouted down.

Thanks.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    I think maybe we're reading WAY too much into what seems most likely to be a bride (or model) getting photographed - which coincidentally happened to be at the same time Jerry happened to take Jen out in a rowboat ( unless Jerry had it all planned - I'm KIDDING )
    I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    What Ogopogo said. Damn Fleiss and his editing machine. I am firmly on the Jerry love train and I do not intend to get off. Toot! Toot!
    I'm right there with you, NYGal!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxima
    I really don't need NY Post page six to know he is a actor/model wannabe. You can feel that vibe miles away. I understand his eye candy quotient is off the chart, so is his famewhore quotient.

An art gallery director? What does he direct? We know he was formerly a traffic director, aka doorman, at Harry Winston in NY. He surely had directing experiences. Where did he go to college?

I think his every move was scripted and his next move is that "to Andrew Firestone's loss and our gain" toast.
    I agree with you (once again!) Maxima! Jerry does seem like he's playing a part... (He may be quite good as an actor too, since a lot of people are believing him!) He's just said so many things that are just too much the "right" things to say... Didn't he tell her (when he first met her) that he felt like they were "meant to be"...
    I dunno... I think Jerry & Jen have chemistry, and I think he's the best looking guy on the show, but is he the last man standing? I don't think so....

Quote Originally Posted by satorus
    I am on the Jerry train as well - there is just something about him. Having said that.....I haven't seen him wear a tie yet. Not on the show or in any of the previews. I would really like to seem him all dolled up - so may have to wait and hopefully he's in the final two. Surely he'd wear a tie then.
    I would LOVE to see Jerry all decked out with a tie as well.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh...
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal
    Is it possible that the bride is a statue? There is a story of the Lady of the Lake of Avalon moving herself to a lake in Central Park in Manhattan, and it's possible that someone created this statue after the story: http://www.dracandros.com/Jebgarg/tge/excalibr.htm
    From the minute I saw it I thought it looked like the bride on top of a wedding cake.......or else a doll, kind of like a Barbie type.

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    Didn't he tell her (when he first met her) that he felt like they were "meant to be"...
    I don't think he told her that 'they' were meant to be but I think he said to her that he feels like he was meant to be there on the show (in that situation).

Can anyone confirm?
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread