+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 117 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Jerry

FORT Newbie
    See, but the thing is a lot of us are getting that from his image. Personally, when I first saw him, after the intial DAMN! I figured he'd be another one of those players, in it for all the wrong reasons. But, as I get to reading more of what people who know him, have to say about him, I start to lose that feeling. He's just one of those people whose look can seem to tell everything, and whose personality can be sketchy at times because you're never too sure...especially from our POV.

Oh man, I keep going back and forth. He seems really slimy, like really slimy and the article just proves it. However, when reading about him on the boards and seeing Jen respond to him, makes me really happy in a stupid "geez, I lack a life" type of way. Like he's good for her but I dunno, guess we have to see if someone else emerges because like Victoria said, there's something not quite right with this dude. I can't place it, but it's just not right, like he's not being himself but yet the part we see is adorable and wonderful but there's def something shady going on with him imo. So I'm on the Jerry train if he's real and the article is wrong but not on the Jerry train if my instincts of him being not quite right are true...anyone kwim?? Or did my babbling just confuse everyone??
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Welcome back, victoria! As you know, I always enjoy reading your posts. I personally don't see a negative edit yet, certainly not worse than Ian's.
    I support the right to arm bears.

Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    Welcome back, victoria! As you know, I always enjoy reading your posts. I personally don't see a negative edit yet, certainly not worse than Ian's.
    Hi Chomp! Are you readying any physical props yet for the masses? I'm sure nothing will be as comfy as the hammock, but Jerry's fans will need somewhere to hold their meetings!
    And no, I don't see tne negative Ian type editing yet, just so choppy and hacked up we're getting a really skewed look at what really happened.

Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    Hey, WELCOME BACK, chompstick! I remember your many hilarious posts during the MeredIan season!! You also liked Todd if I recall...
    Sorry - I was just a lowly lurker back then...
    I look forward to reading your takes on this season!

Check out my siggy...
    Whether or not he ends up with Jen...He's a hottie!
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

I went back and watched the "dance" scene between Jen and Jerry... and before they get up to dance... Jen puts her hand on Jerry's Leg and right after they're done dancing she touches his hand. I think the choppy editing made that interaction feel/look semi-awkward, but when you look at the more subtle things i think it shows that Jen feels very comfortable with Jerry.

Every move he made so far seemed premeditated. First it was carrying-her-downstairs move, then it's let's-dance move. Is he auditioning for or playing a role? I bet he had been to some auditions, now it's just another chance for him.
    Snark with the best
    Die like the rest

Well, I hope if he is "auditioning"... that Jen sees through that, and doesn't choose him. She seems to be pretty good at deciphering their motives, but I'm afraid she's blinded by Jerry's looks & charm & will convince herself he's the real deal (if he's not!)

Quote Originally Posted by Kourch
    He's just one of those people ... whose personality can be sketchy at times because you're never too sure...especially from our POV.
    As soon as I read that I thought immediately of Ian. There were tons of people dissing him about being secretive and holding back on Meredith. All along it was just editing.

+ Reply to Thread