Thread: Wendell

eny
    FORT Fogey

Wendell

[IMG]images/img/Bachelorette3_Wendell.jpg[/IMG]
    Wendell
    Entrepreneur, 32 Hometown: Chicago, IL
    Me in 3 words: Confident, kind, generous
    My greatest achievement to date: Taking care of my family after my dad died and ever since, being their rock.
    What being married means to me: It means finding your best friend and partner, a person you want to share your life with and grow with. It's a person who will always be there for you.
    Notes: First rose = good sign . I like this guy. Least loopy of the bunch.

His picture does not do him justice. Adorable when he said he was crushing (and not in a creepy way) on Jen. They seem well-matched in temperment - but does that translate to passion, a la Meredith and Ian.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    another plus for him is that they (Wendell and Jen) are both looking for a best friend person in a relationship. I thought they related very well last night.. It was one of the few "normal" exchanges between Jen and guys!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

FORT Regular
    Definitely growing on me - bright, nice body, and actually is sort of animated and fun to look at...hmmm...if i had a number two car on the Jerry train, it's be Wendell right now

Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    His picture does not do him justice. Adorable when he said he was crushing (and not in a creepy way) on Jen. They seem well-matched in temperment - but does that translate to passion, a la Meredith and Ian.
    I agree. My shallow, quick-to-judge first impression was that he was a goner, but after last light, I'm willing to give him a second chance. Okay, Wendell, it's up to you...
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Wendell gets from me, too. He is edible cute, and he seems to be easy going and fun, but not over the top. Very down to earth and normal, in a good way. The kind of guy one would like to have around for a long time, not just for a fling (I am thinking Jerry more of a fling material until proven otherwise ).
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I thought Wendell (what a name by the way-parent's curse )
    was adorable last night. This guy will definitely get some fan mail after this show is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    Wendell gets from me, too. He is edible cute, and he seems to be easy going and fun, but not over the top. Very down to earth and normal, in a good way. The kind of guy one would like to have around for a long time, not just for a fling (I am thinking Jerry more of a fling material until proven otherwise ).
    Wasn't really felling Wendell until last night, now I think he might be my number 2 favorite guy

Quote Originally Posted by Igotalife
    I thought Wendell (what a name by the way-parent's curse )
    was adorable last night. This guy will definitely get some fan mail after this show is over.
    I really liked Wendall after last night's show. I don't really remember him from the first week, but it stuck out this past week. Jen seemed to like him as well because her face really lit up while she was talking to him. It will be interesting to see what happens with him over the next couple of weeks.

I really like Wen-doll
    He is from Chicago, Jen lived there too

I wonder how he got on the show? Maybe she knew of him and asked the staff to get him to be on the show? He is an entrepeneur, solid, great smile and body and mature.

Is there any evidence of him in the final two?

thanks
    Support the FORT - Go Green

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast