+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Wendell

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie;2118790;
    Rumor has it Wendell is engaged to a blonde bachelorette who was on Lorenzo's season. Supposedly they met at a Bachelor reunion event through John Paul. If anyone has any details please share.
    Well damn, that's quick work, if it's true!!!
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Rumor has it Wendell is engaged to a blonde bachelorette who was on Lorenzo's season. Supposedly they met at a Bachelor reunion event through John Paul. If anyone has any details please share.
    Well sheesh... considering this season just taped in July/August, that's quick!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2118843;
    Well sheesh... considering this season just taped in July/August, that's quick!
    No kidding! But maybe they're not actually engaged, just madly in lust or something! But if he has made a connection, it's all rather ironic, isn't it? Neither of them met their dream date on the show but the show still led them to each other. Kind of a cute story.

I could see a blonde from Travis's season but yikes I don't think this would be the Wendell we think we saw. LOL

They are not allowed to date until after the episode where they get the boot airs. So it's only been a few weeks. Maybe a blond from Travis' season?

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Jennie, I'm just curious where you found out about this rumor. I have a hard time, like the others, believing that Wendell could have met and had enough of a relationship w/ a girl from Lorenzo's season to have gotten engaged already.. Geez that's faster that the Bachelor romance time period! As Pajamsam has said, they aren't allowed to date until they've been eliminated from the show, so in looking at the Blondes who were eliminated from the first show, it could be Renae, from Baltimore, Laura, dophin trainer, Heather the tipsy one, Brit, our beer "chemist" (who's sort of blond) or Tara w/ the frosted brown/blond long mane?? Or else he hooked up quickly w/ drunken Kim right after she was eliminated.
    Now, if you'd said he'd hooked up w/ fellow Chicagoan, Rosella, the Italian cinderella, I might have bought that.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Fort Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2119043;
    Jennie, I'm just curious where you found out about this rumor.
    I read it on the alphabet board. It is not from a regular poster. The poster only posted this comment so it may be legit. The poster has a friend who knows Wendell's sister. I have asked to poster to give more details. I keep you posted if I hear anything. Maybe the girl is from another season?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678