+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243

Thread: Bachelorette Screencaps- May be Spoilers ****

Although I have not seen this on a screencap, I could have sworn that I saw Jen pushing the Jerry's ring away from her at the FRC previews; which aired after TMTA. I was surprised because I didn't expect her to shove it away like that. It happened so fast, that I had to ask myself if I really saw it. Did anyone else catch that or am I going vidcap crazy? I am sure that she choses Jerry, but could abc just be trying to create confusion?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    Although I have not seen this on a screencap, I could have sworn that I saw Jen pushing the Jerry's ring away from her at the FRC previews; which aired after TMTA. I was surprised because I didn't expect her to shove it away like that. It happened so fast, that I had to ask myself if I really saw it. Did anyone else catch that or am I going vidcap crazy? I am sure that she choses Jerry, but could abc just be trying to create confusion?
    I saw that too...It looked like he was holding the open box in front of her and she closed it, I was wondering if I was the only one who saw that...whew guess not...But, from what I've seen this season....Its got to be Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by who_me?
    I saw that too...It looked like he was holding the open box in front of her and she closed it, I was wondering if I was the only one who saw that...whew guess not...But, from what I've seen this season....Its got to be Jerry
    I didn't see the screencap, but my reasoning behind that move is that Jen is probably going into the "I will give you my answer at the AFR" speech. She is not rejecting Jerry, just going into the delay mode.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    I didn't see the screencap, but my reasoning behind that move is that Jen is probably going into the "I will give you my answer at the AFR" speech. She is not rejecting Jerry, just going into the delay mode.
    That was the impression that I got also- We all know just how rehersed and planned this FRC is so I feel certain Jen was given the instruction not to give an answer. I actually thought she didn't even want to look at it, because she wouldn't be able to keep her hands off it. Sort of "No, don't show it to me yet, because I can't have it." Remember how excited she was when she finally realized Andrew was proposing to her- she tried to snatch it up! That kind of excitement.

+ Reply to Thread