+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Rose Ceremony Game

Quote Originally Posted by TxDolphin
    I Looooove your Avitar!!!! Jerry is hot!!
    I remember him from The Real World:Back To New York when Lori was hitting on him while he was the door man for Harry Winston, then he shot her down after letting her try on expensive jewelry by telling her he was practically married. I guess he isn't anymore
    He just had a girlfriend at the time.

Oh my gosh! I totally remember him from that RW episode now! I had not made the connection!! Way to go TXDolphin - how did you know that??
    Live Love Laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Liskiz
    Oh my gosh! I totally remember him from that RW episode now! I had not made the connection!! Way to go TXDolphin - how did you know that??

I loved that particular season and had in on tape, I just watched it again a couple of weeks ago, I saw the Pics on the ABC website and I knew he looked familiar and it hit me, I ran and put the tape in, found that episode and BINGO

Jerry on Real World

Does this indicate that he's a celebrity wanna-be? having already been on another reality show. I hope not! I don't watch RW so I'm not sure of his role on there.
    Teenagers make you crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by 4everyoung
    Does this indicate that he's a celebrity wanna-be? having already been on another reality show. I hope not! I don't watch RW so I'm not sure of his role on there.
    No... he was only on the Real World because a girl on there took a liking to him and he flirted back with her (because he is a flirter). He didn't seek to be on The Real World or he would've said 'yes' and not copped an excuse (girlfriend) when she asked him out. So, he may have enjoyed the camera time but he didn't prolong it when the opportunity arose.

Here is a total change of subject, but has anyone noticed that only 24 bachelors are shown for the rose ceremony game?

Chris M. not even on the choices. Speculation?

This has been discussed in the final 15 thread, but no one has any insight into why. I just noticed that in the RCG you start off with one point.
    Teenagers make you crazy!

Can anyone join Group FORT?

I've been looking at your predictions for the last week. Thanks for all the insights and thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by pixidust
    I've been looking at your predictions for the last week. Thanks for all the insights and thoughts.
    You bet! Jump aboard!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Joined the Fort at the Rose Ceremony Game

Hope you all don't mind that I joined the Fort group - I have posted here in the past, but not for awhile. I'm still sort of a lurker, although I love trying to figure out what is going on with all the wonderful pictures that people post (Thank You!) I will try my best to help the Fort - haven't picked my guys yet - still have a lot of posts to read! I need to warn my husband that I will probably be MIA for awhile - got to figure this all out! Anyway thanks for all the great posts, pictures and fun! Hope this one turns out well! THANKS!

+ Reply to Thread