+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Rose Ceremony Game

I'm in the group. I don't comment much here, but I've been keeping up with the sleuthing. I've tried to not get too obsessed the past couple of season, but with another Bachelorette, I just can't help myself! Let the games begin!

Does the absence of Chris mean we choose 15 to stay and 9 to go home?
    Last edited by 4everyoung; 01-07-2005 at 12:24 PM.
    Teenagers make you crazy!

FORT Fan
    That's what I did. I just picked my most likely to stay "optional" guy and made 15 to stay.

Janelle & Kaysar ROCK! CouchPotato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gillio
    Maybe he leaves? Maybe he's the one who has the asthma attack and doesn't come back? Maybe he's an alien and phones home?
    David is the one who faints. At least that's what I read on tvguide.com.

Isn't Chris the guy who gets wasted the first night and hits on one of the "undercover waitresses" - aka - Jen's friends? This has been leaked quite a bit so maybe ABC just figured no one would pick him anyway cause we all know he is a goner?
    Live Love Laugh

FORT Fan

Since this isn't a spoiler thread! Just giving a heads up that names are mentioned.

David is the one who faints during the first night's rose ceremony.

Chris C., 27, Hairdresser, who resides in Campton, KY is the one who has too many drinks and babbles.

Chris M., 33, Sports Agent, who resides in Cleveland, OH is the one who is missing from the Rose Ceremony game listing.

David is the one who faints during the first night's rose ceremony.

Chris C., 27, Hairdresser, who resides in Campton, KY is the one who has too many drinks and babbles.

Chris M., 33, Sports Agent, who resides in Cleveland, OH is the one who is missing from the Rose Ceremony game listing.
    Thanks for clearing that up gillio! Then I am not quite sure why he is not on the list - strange! Anyhoo - I am all signed up too! This is my second time playing - Byron's season was my first - I ended up in 3rd place with like 50 other people

Everyone is doing such great detective work - I am sure the FORT group will be #1
    Live Love Laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Liskiz
    Thanks for clearing that up gillio! Then I am not quite sure why he is not on the list - strange! Anyhoo - I am all signed up too! This is my second time playing - Byron's season was my first - I ended up in 3rd place with like 50 other people

Everyone is doing such great detective work - I am sure the FORT group will be #1

I Looooove your Avitar!!!! Jerry is hot!!
    I remember him from The Real World:Back To New York when Lori was hitting on him while he was the door man for Harry Winston, then he shot her down after letting her try on expensive jewelry by telling her he was practically married. I guess he isn't anymore

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal
    I agree with you TxDolphin! My thoughts exactly!

!!!!
    AND I love pink too,

Maybe he leaves? Maybe he's the one who has the asthma attack and doesn't come back? Maybe he's an alien and phones home?

THAT was funny

Quote Originally Posted by TxDolphin
    I Looooove your Avitar!!!! Jerry is hot!!
    I remember him from The Real World:Back To New York when Lori was hitting on him while he was the door man for Harry Winston, then he shot her down after letting her try on expensive jewelry by telling her he was practically married. I guess he isn't anymore

?? Jerry was a doorman for Harry Winston? and was on the Real World (not as a cast member, of couse...) Where have I been?

+ Reply to Thread