Closed Thread
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 185859606162636465666768

Thread: Jen Schefft - The Bachelorette

Would you take Jen Schefft's dating advice???

There's a blurb on Jen Schefft in today's (1/15) New York Post (page 6). I don't think I can post it -- anyone who can, please do!

The jest is that her initial reaction to Andrew Firestone's proposal was "No", but she said "yes" anyway. Now she's written an advice book for relationships.

Oh well -- anyway to make a buck!

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2205396;
    There's a blurb on Jen Schefft in today's (1/15) New York Post (page 6). I don't think I can post it -- anyone who can, please do!

The jest is that her initial reaction to Andrew Firestone's proposal was "No", but she said "yes" anyway. Now she's written an advice book for relationships.

Oh well -- anyway to make a buck!
    Actual Jen said that her gut was whoa, but she wanted Andrew even though her gut was telling her something different, I think we at one time or another have had those feeling but we forged right ahead with what we want....I am not a Jen fan but Andrew and Jen both know what's best for them.....

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA
    Jen was on "Extra" last night giving advice on how to dress for your first date. She also talked about her two trips to the Bachelor & Bachelorette and how important it is to not settle, or put your own life on hold. Apparently her new book is out - can't remember the title. She had quite a long segment cashing in on her own 30 seconds of fame.

Why is anyone giving her a platform? "America" doesn't like her after her ego-feeding debacle. I'm surprised a publisher was willing to take a risk on her.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by jasmar;2303098;
    Why is anyone giving her a platform? "America" doesn't like her after her ego-feeding debacle. I'm surprised a publisher was willing to take a risk on her.
    My reaction exactly, Jasmar. She had a terrific opportunity to be everyones sweetheart and win herself lots of opportunities. Instead she was nasty and belittling on national tv when she didn't need to be. "Won't settle, my patoot" More like "Can't keep" either a job or a relationship with a guy.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Closed Thread