Closed Thread
Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Jen Schefft - The Bachelorette

Hey, cafegirl, nice work. I remember reading someone's post a while ago, who said they didn't think Jen was very pretty. We are certainly all entitled to our own opinions, but I think she is simply stunning. Now that I see the old photos of her, I am convinced anyone who could look so beautiful with that BIG HAIR has to be gorgeous! In the last black & white shot, she resembles a very young Farrah Fawcett.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Hey, cafegirl, nice work. I remember reading someone's post a while ago, who said they didn't think Jen was very pretty. We are certainly all entitled to our own opinions, but I think she is simply stunning. Now that I see the old photos of her, I am convinced anyone who could look so beautiful with that BIG HAIR has to be gorgeous! In the last black & white shot, she resembles a very young Farrah Fawcett.
    rosekid, I thought of the Farrah Fawcett resemblance as well, but I thought I was aging myself too much!!! (not that I'm saying the same of you, Rosekid!! kidding)
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna
    Hm I don't understand, I recently went to the ABC site and they had that already up, how does it show that they're working on the new site?? Sorry, I guess I'm just slow today or something
    I just poke around there with a stick and see what I come up with I found just the banner back a few weeks ago .

Todays poking around. I'm trying to even find the new guys , but no luck so far . Look at the crap I've come up with though thats still on their site.
    Trista
    Meredith
    , with Jens header - you have to highlight the text.
    Aaron
    Andrew
    Blob
    Helene
    Last edited by eny; 01-03-2005 at 08:35 PM.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eny
    I just poke around there with a stick and see what I come up with I found just the banner back a few weeks ago .

Todays poking around. I'm trying to even find the new guys , but no luck so far . Look at the crap I've come up with though thats still on their site.
    Trista
    Meredith
    , with Jens header - you have to highlight the text.
    Aaron
    Andrew
    Blob
    Helene
    Boy, Eny, you really dug up some OLD bones!! I can't believe they still have those sites up!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Roses... I totally agree! Take a peek at BachloretteFan's avatar... she is just STUNNINGLY gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl
    rosekid, I thought of the Farrah Fawcett resemblance as well, but I thought I was aging myself too much!!! (not that I'm saying the same of you, Rosekid!! kidding)
    HEY..........WATCH IT.

Broadway....you and I seem to show up in the same places quite often. Are you following me, or am I following you?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Jen looks the same as when she was younger...she hasnt changed...well maybe her hairstyle but other than that...she looks the exact same!

Great pics BACHELORETTE FAN - love the last two!

I just want to take out a tweezer and pluck when looking at those old pictures.

Closed Thread