+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is Meredith still modeling?

Is Meredith still modeling?

Is this Meredith?? There is some sort of "better than Botox" ad that appears when I check my Yahoo mail account. It sure looks like her (sorry, is this in the wrong forum??)

(I used to be able to post pictures but maybe I can't now... I will try to figure it out and paste it in... )
    Carly
    Time flies by in photographs, and paper scraps and songs... Read mine...

the ad is for various wrinkle goos sold under the name Hydroderm; can't get it to appear again to cut/paste the right image. But it looks like her!

I have heard very little about I & M so I don't know what they've been up to.
    Carly
    Time flies by in photographs, and paper scraps and songs... Read mine...

Did you ever see her on a package of Microsoft software? I'm 99% sure it was her..

I remember thinking that she looked familiar when I first saw her face on the Bachelor. I think I had seen her in a woman's clothing catalog.

Quote Originally Posted by pebbs
    Did you ever see her on a package of Microsoft software? I'm 99% sure it was her..

I remember thinking that she looked familiar when I first saw her face on the Bachelor. I think I had seen her in a woman's clothing catalog.
    pebbs, that was indeed Meredith on the software program. I know she had done that modeling before her season.

She's also continuing to do a lot of modeling.. most particularly for this cosmetics catalog that comes out of Paris, I believe.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Newbie
    I saw a Comcast commercial on TV recently. The jogger looked and sounded like Meredith. Can anyone confirm this?

Re: Is Meredith still modeling?

I dont know if she is still modeling but she's written a cookbook. A date night cookbook. I imagine she'll do some media interviews to promote it. Go Meredith. Amazon.com: The Date Night Cookbook: 25 Easy-to-Cook Menus for the Busy Couple: Books: Meredith Phillips

Great to see Meredith's pic again. So happy she completed Chef training. Wish her the best. She was one of my all time favorites.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

I am so glad she followed through with her chef training. It looks like this is the avenue for her. It says she is also putting out a cooking DVD set. Maybe we'll see her on the talk shows when her book is released. I hope so.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2615496;
    I dont know if she is still modeling but she's written a cookbook. A date night cookbook. I imagine she'll do some media interviews to promote it. Go Meredith. Amazon.com: The Date Night Cookbook: 25 Easy-to-Cook Menus for the Busy Couple: Books: Meredith Phillips

Thanks for posting this pajamasam. It's great to see that she's been successful. I wish it had something about her personal life-- I just want to see her happily married.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2615496;

I enjoyed the blurb on the Amazon page saying that in the book she combines her knowledge of cooking with her "expertise in relationships." Well, not so much, I'd say. I liked Meredith, but I'd say it's pushing it to say she has much "relationship expertise." I expect that she wouldn't say that herself, either!

+ Reply to Thread