+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Mary

I
    see it in the way Byron is sooo tender and caring towards Mary. He doesn't seem as conscientious with the other women. When they kiss...it's with so much passion. I can definitely see romance there.
    I see it too Angelic - I just cannot believe that there are people who cannot see it. All you have to do is compare the kissing scenes.

Mary

How about this scenario:

Mary tells Byron that if he is spending the night with the other women, then he doesn't really care about her.........this is what we heard on the previews...........more or less.

Byron's answer, WHICH IS EDITED OUT, If the women invite me, I have to go there, do some filming for the show's sake, but I promise you, I won't spend the night with any of the others. As soon as the taping is done, I'm going back to my own room. I'm falling in love with you, Mary, etc. etc. ..... Lots of kissing..........

The producers panic and tell him that they can't use that. Then they tell him what to say that they can actually use on the show. Who says that this show isn't scripted? With lots of editing, Mary's ultimatum, if there really was one, and Byron's answer has been changed to fit the dramatic moment they needed for this episode.

I think that Byron and Mary are definitely falling in love. The way Byron kisses and holds Mary is totally different than the pecks he gives the others. Byron fell for Mary the moment he saw her come out of the elevator.

When Byron was on the View he said two interesting things - that he was mindful of not coming across as a pig by kissing/sleeping with the women and, in terms of the kissing, that they made him do it. Which would explain the pecks he gave most of the women.

Exactly my point. After he knew he was falling for Mary, he made a point of not being too much like Blob with any of the others. He actually cares what Mary, his family and friends think of him.

When he and "his chosen one" watch the show together, she tells him when watching his dates with the others, "I bet you are going to kiss her". Byron answers, "Yes,they made me do that, but I am thinking of you, Honey".

This was in an interview. Every interview I have seen on TV or in print, he has said that he is in love. She is fantastic, and there were sparks flying right from the start. I really hope that this is the one bachelor that breaks the mold and actually stays with the woman he chose.

FORT Regular
    Here's a thought: they are FINALLY showing us the love story because they (Byron & Mary) are actually going to GET MARRIED at the end of the show.

This is the only thing that makes sense to me.

Mary is way too obvious. She is also the only one he seems to have any chemistry with, at least from what they've shown. He seems to have some with Tanya, but it seems more like a pure physical attraction than anything else. So, in order to build up to the nuptials, they give us viewers (in between the lame catfights and psychotic fits) some actual ROMANCE.

What a concept for a show that's supposed to be about LOVE!
    Sometimes you just gotta jump and build your wings on the way down.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Bichonlady
    How about this scenario:

Mary tells Byron that if he is spending the night with the other women, then he doesn't really care about her.........this is what we heard on the previews...........more or less.

Byron's answer, WHICH IS EDITED OUT, If the women invite me, I have to go there, do some filming for the show's sake, but I promise you, I won't spend the night with any of the others. As soon as the taping is done, I'm going back to my own room. I'm falling in love with you, Mary, etc. etc. ..... Lots of kissing..........

The producers panic and tell him that they can't use that. Then they tell him what to say that they can actually use on the show. Who says that this show isn't scripted? With lots of editing, Mary's ultimatum, if there really was one, and Byron's answer has been changed to fit the dramatic moment they needed for this episode.

I think that Byron and Mary are definitely falling in love. The way Byron kisses and holds Mary is totally different than the pecks he gives the others. Byron fell for Mary the moment he saw her come out of the elevator.
    I agree with you. Something like this has happened. They both know, at this point, that they are in love or certainly close to it. She knows she is the last one standing.

Quote Originally Posted by tcutugno
    When Byron was on the View he said two interesting things - that he was mindful of not coming across as a pig by kissing/sleeping with the women and, in terms of the kissing, that they made him do it. Which would explain the pecks he gave most of the women.
    EXACTLY.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by berries
    ME TOO!!! Mary just seems SO serious all the time, and although Byron seems to be very attracted to her physically, they just don't seem to mesh on other levels... He seems almost giddy when he's appeared on talk shows, which leads me to think that he chose someone who is more fun & lighthearted than Mary. I'm not putting Mary down by saying this - just that she seems too serious (& more mature than him perhaps?)
    Opposites attract. Or what you see on the outside, leaves alot to be seen on the inside. My husband and I are much like this. I'm the classic "A" - talks alot, hyper, etc/ and he is the classic "B"-quite, laid back, etc. We compliment one another, oh so well. You would never now after meeting him (on several occasions) that he is soooo adventerous, skydives and rides Harleys, to name a few. He is very lighthearted and fun - which you would never ever know until getting to know him.

Mary & Byron do seem to compliment one another from what I am seeing up to this point.
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

My husband and I are opposites, too. We compliment one another very well, and have often commented about this.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by jenoy2001
    Here's a thought: they are FINALLY showing us the love story because they (Byron & Mary) are actually going to GET MARRIED at the end of the show.
    See the thread about Cheresse's weekly interviews. She hinted at this in the week 4 interview. I think she was just playing, since that would be a huge spoiler, but you never know.

+ Reply to Thread